The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Wheel question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonfly215

Probationary Member
May 19, 2002
Los_Angeles
Ok I love the motegi mr-7's but I am a broke guy. I saw some wheels in pep boys today when I went to get some coolant, and I was wondering, how bad can these wheels be if they cost 88 bucks per wheel? I mean, I'm gonna make my car better than stock, but it's not gonna be a bad ass ride. It'll most likely just have spring/shocks, intake header exhaust and udp. So would buying wheels that look like the mr-7's and cost 88 bucks per wheel be a bad thing?

The $88 wheel shouldn't be much less quality at all, it should do the job, it might be only $88 because it might be discontinued or something so they are trying to get rid of the rest of them. Just check on warranty, go to a Les Schwab Tires if you got one where you are, they got really good warranties.

There are alot of inexpensive wheels out there, Rota, Konig, ADR, to name a few. I would suggest get whatever looks the best and works the best for the money. Another alternative would be to find nice set of used wheels. I had a nice set of 18's a few months ago that I practically gave away. People are always trading-up. You can find a deal out there.

check out:
www.wheelmax.com
www.whalentire.com

These two sites have good package deals.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back