The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Wheel and Tire Fitment

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doubleclutch

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 26, 2009
Canton, Michigan
I thinking of up-grading my wheel and tire set-up, but am having trouble figuring out what works without major modifications, and what looks the best. I thought it would be good to get a thread going that has a picture of wheel and tire setups with:

Rim Size: (eg. 17x7)
Tire size: (eg. 225/45/17)
Offset: (eg. +45)
What adjustments were needed for fitment? (eg. fender rolling, knuckle grinding, etc.)

Not only would this generate lots of good pictures, it will also help us all get the best fitting and looking wheels without trial and error.

What do you think?

there are a major amount of threads already with this data logged already! a database search would have got you across many threads that would has clarified your wheel choice already,

we do have a huge database on everything and wheels and tires being 1 of them.

this thread might get bumped into the section that the MOD feels it needs to go, even if you google it and type in dsmtuners at the end like I do, it shows you most of what you need plus pics also

I did a search for "wheel fitment" and was not able to come up with much. Most posts don't include a picture of what the set-up looks like, just if it will fit or not. Even that is somewhat unclear.

The mods can do with this what they would like, i just thought it would be helpful.

We wont have alot of pics as their are too many wheels to have everything, but fitment will be well logged, sometimes you have to look at the wheels on other cars to see the looks or fitment,

I believe there is a pic post of wheels by @95eclipser with specs and sizes,

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back