The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Whatup...newb here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qdog

Probationary Member
Jun 14, 2005
York, Pennsylvania
Just wanted to say whatup....im gettin my 91tsiawd tommorrow and look forward to the fun that is a dsm. :D

i usually drive around in my 03' srt4.....yes its modded. but looking forward to parking that biotch and drivin the tsi. :)

Woohoo!!! Welcome to the darkside, mwuahahahaha :D :cool:

Congrats! :talon:

gstspyda97 said:
get some pics of the TSi showing the SRT off :cool:

haha...yeah.....the tsi is all stock.......we did the compression check(151.151.151.149) and it looked pretty good IMO. and drove it around.....i can see that i will need to do a lot of werk till i get it to the point where its smokin my srt.....but like i always say.....AWD OWNZ :D

just make sure you have some work clothes in the back of it. you never know when your good clothes will become work clothes with a dsm, and it's just better to be prepared. i drive around with coveralls in my trunk. congrats, the dsm community is most deffinatly the community to be in. it's more a brotherhood than anything. at least with the true dsmers. again welcome and good luck. :thumb: :dsm: :talon: :laser:

it is a 5 speed. and yes i am collecting tools for my DSM Toolkit as we speak. :thumb:

I found becoming friends with someon who owns a flatbed tow truck to be the second best tool behind ductape. The third would be friends with the owner of a parts store who memorizes the details about your car. (the freindships will come when you pay off both of their boats through using their services)

But the duct tape fixed the Haynes Manual too!

it may also help if you memorized your vin, with trips to the dealer and even some parts store requiring it these days. i would tell you mine, but how would you know that i wan't just reading it. oh well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back