The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Whats your production date?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flat Lined

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 22, 2002
Wichita_Falls_Tx
I checked my sticker again, not thinking much of it but I looked at my production date and it was NOV. 1988. Just wondering what everyone elses was and if anyone else had an 88 date.:thumb:

i may be mistaken but i think thats one of the first dates. I believe mine is late 1991, not 100% sure.

Mines Sept 89

I was surprised, I had always thought it had said Nov. 89. She has been good minus a broke tranny and blown 14b. currently 116k, not shabby.

haha you guys made me go out and look.

Nov. 1995

This is now the official "interactive" dsmtuners thread. In haunting astronut voice....Welcome to the future....

July 97

The dates are all over the car. Everytime I take a different panel off I find another one!

Jan 1992 - YES! Purchased new in July 92 and did not have a clue at the time...

Gotta have love for the low mileage 1g's, and its good to see another 88. Production started in Sept. 88, but I yet to have seen one. It would be smooth to unknowingly own one of the first made.

Hi,

Mine was manufactured July 1991 (i think june or july is when they switched to the new body style with fixed headlights) mine has the fixed headlights, 6bolt/4bolt

140,000 miles on a all original engine and turbo (valve seals a little smoky now but a new turbo and head will fix that

Aug 1994. I prolly have one of the first batch of 2G's....i think.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back