The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

What's Your Other Hobby? Besides Your Car...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im into rc cars, soccer, and lifting weights mostly. Its really hard to get into another hobby when you have a dsm though. I also have a 1970 firebird that takes the couple dollars i have left with a paycheck after dsm-ing. haha

Snowboarding, ps3, having sex haha, working out, getting drunk, and some more having sex that's my life. No but really snowboarding in wisconson all winter is what I plan on doing if my dsm treats me good.

I used to build model planes. First non-flying ones, then flying ones. Then I found model trains. Then I got a car, and girls started paying attention to me! Go figure. Then Mitsubishi built a car factory in my front yard... Now all I got time for is nothing but lovin', DSMs, and the occasional meal when I'm not too busy trying to make money to support any of my various habits. I do very much enjoy cooking good, fresh, food, but I wouldn't consider it a hobby. I could consider eating authentic Mexican food a hobby...

I really enjoy cooking (starting to get big into BBQ and wishing I had a Charcoal grill and a smoker). I'm also big on electronic gadgets and dodads, I've got a thing for lighting (HIDs and LEDs).

I don't know if I'd consider it a hobby, but this is what I've been doing all summer.

My Summer: Exterior Remodel On My Dad's House - DIY Chatroom - DIY Home Improvement Forum

That's why I haven't touched the DSM much this year. Just like cars, basically anything I can figure out myself and is hands on I do myself. ...I don't what I like more, accomplishing the work or adding up how much I can save on labor!

Maybe my hobby is being a cheap-ass.

I still try to skate as much as possible, hard to keep up these days on some of the tricks because my knees and shoulders were decimated from jumping bikes for years. Then probably comes hanging out with people and a good game of pool. Lol boring i know.

I really would love to put more time into actualy track or rally events but who knows when that'll happen.

I don't know if I'd consider it a hobby, but this is what I've been doing all summer.

My Summer: Exterior Remodel On My Dad's House - DIY Chatroom - DIY Home Improvement Forum

That's why I haven't touched the DSM much this year. Just like cars, basically anything I can figure out myself and is hands on I do myself. ...I don't what I like more, accomplishing the work or adding up how much I can save on labor!

Maybe my hobby is being a cheap-ass.

Wow you guys did an awesome job. :thumb: im surprised there is a forum for that.

School for Physical Therapy is the only "hobby" I can have time for. I work out after work but I dont know if that is a hobby more than just keeping healthy and fit.

I like to ride my four wheeler (07 TRX 450R), go to the gym, somtimes go out the bar for a few drinks, ride my BMX bike, train MMA, play soccer, and other things im forgetting

damn. i feel like i dont do shit LOL. alot of you guys do some pretty sick stuff. anyone here surf? i feel like most dsmers are up north where its snowin 15 months out of the year LOL. so probably not many surfers.

I love to skate when i can but its geting cold now :(
I enjoy any cooler sport (golf, fishing, yard games)
I enjoy taking road trips for no reason just to go someware new to get out of town for a few days.
I also got into makeing my own beer and mead this year. I havent done much latley however.

Hobbies? Who has time for those?! Lol no I got my car obviously which sucks up alot of time, I just bought a house so I'm always working on something or doing yard work or whatever. I enjoy working on any kind of vehicle (Girlfriends vw, my subaru). May sound ### but me and my girlfriend enjoy spending time with our 3 dogs which is more like our kids.. we always go to the park with them and go to dog events with them and whatever. Work 60 hours a week. And when time allows I love to watch movies. I dont drink or party or anything.. No time/ funds for that sorta thing.
Thats about my 22 year old life in a nutshell.

Wow....that's actually pretty nice.

Have any other pictures of your art?

Nice painting! Wish I had an interesting hobby to share.

I play video games, work on other peoples cars with them like my neighbors 700hp 496ci Nova. I like to party a lot, smoke chicken and beef on my wood smoker when I have the patience. I also love going to Furry conventions, I go to Anthrocon every year in Pittsburgh. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back