The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

What's Your Other Hobby? Besides Your Car...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I play online poker for money. Its the only hobby I enjoy that doesn't cost me anything. I always make money at it so it helps with the car hobby as well.

bhop said:
Mostly I build models..

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I hate you and your moel building skills.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/mavisky/Imag0001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/mavisky/51a634cd.jpg

And of course granturismo 4 photography.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v395/mavisky/gran turismo 4/

I correct other moderators.

Resize your pics to forum specs, fool! :D

Damn photobucket, resizes them randomly I swear. That gun picture was 2x the size of the others when it started now its smaller.

LambdaJoker said:
i smoke hooka. i also paintball and play basketball. :rocks:

Hookah... ahhh I love hookah. I also paintball, smoke more things than hookah. and drink every weekendish :sneaky:

bhop said:
Mostly I build models..

damn Brandon, how long did that tank take you to finish? siccckk..

Tsi_User said:
well I finally got the cam working again, the first is a piece I did with a messed up finger, it's alright but not as crisp as I was hoping for. The second is a sketch I did a couple months back that I hope to get up this summer.

nice.. i did a couple walls this week.. when i get the pics ill post them up for u..

I have an 1/10 scale HPI Evo3 RTR with 2 bodies... 1 for a big caddy escalade and the other one is a drift sylvia s15

besides that i play drums, guitar and bass

another is camping, downhill mountain biking, canoeing, mountain climbing, and eating

Paintball

:dsm: Mark DM L :dsm:

TurboDavid said:
nice.. i did a couple walls this week.. when i get the pics ill post them up for u..
hey thanks, i'll try to get some more up for you soon too. Right now i'm in Ireland and they have some pretty nice stuff, i'mma try and get up a few times while i'm here (woot :D )

Redmachine -that is some pretty sweet stuff, i've seen better but that is definatelys some of the best. I'm a big fan of Loomit and Lokis (sp?) also
:thumb:

What does everyone out there in the dsm world like to do other than fix your cars.

bars? parties? play any sports? workout alot? are you a musician? if so, what do you play? any random shit you like to do.

example. i love skateboarding and playing guitar. aside from that i do love partying my ass off but im very cautious of my money so that i can buy shit for my car. aha.

Like to party everynow and then, I am a full time student as well. I also have another money pit, my Bronco. When it is running I like to hit up trials and crawl, modbog, just general offroad stuff. During the week before school I play alot of video games due to not having enough time to do much else away from home. I avidly like to go outdoors and camp, fish, hunt, and hike. Like to spend time with my family, pets, gf and friends. That pretty much sums it up.

sounds pretty sick man. damn i forgot to add alottttt of things haha. i go to school too and work most the day during the week so i only have time to party on weekdays LOL. nothing else ever happens past 9pm on a tuesday other than drink specials LOL

dayumm nice

There is other stuff other then DSMs?

ROFL nope

Well lets see there is dsm's and dsm's! Well at least that is all I can "attempt" to afford. I used to have motorcycles and used to fly airplanes. I also used to build and fly remote controlled airplanes. Cant afford hobbies any more. I am lucky enough I found a way to get some cash to get one or two of my 3 dsm's up and running by X-mas.

It weighs 375lbs with me in it...makes 60hp...maybe 75mph down the straights...all on dirt :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

My other hobbies include... Other cars! Go figure... I also enjoy motorcycles like my '79 Yamaha XS1100 club racer.

Making beer! Any type of home-improvement stuff, except siding. I love working in the yard, landscaping, but that's what I do for money, so it sort-of un-motivates me to do it for fun. I love wiring-up an awesome sound-system, be it in the car or a house, or elsewhere. I party full-time; it can interfere with DSMing and work, but at least the sexy GF is down with it! Going to concerts is my main all-out release.

I spend my time working, hanging out with friends or playing video games. Not much going on now, specially after my daughter was born... Pretty much a boring life now, haha.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back