The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What's Your Other Hobby? Besides Your Car...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Other..................?? WTF

In all reality, Beer and Women, not much else :rocks: :rocks:

--Kyle :talon:

ilike to do body work on cars....................i used to be into the nitro car thingy...so if anyone wants a monster truck with new motor.needs a radio(have the old one but i think its busted) and the clutch/tranny assemblyis bad........the motor is brand new tho so i mena ill let it go for dirt cheap........im in southern california my aim sn is tsi1990awd and u can pm me here....LOL sorry fo rmaking this a sales hting jus thought u hobby guys could use a extra truck or so LOL

well I finally got the cam working again, the first is a piece I did with a messed up finger, it's alright but not as crisp as I was hoping for. The second is a sketch I did a couple months back that I hope to get up this summer.

Attachments

• Copy of 2003_0223Image0010.JPG
    Copy of 2003_0223Image0010.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 205
  • Copy of sane 16.JPG
    Copy of sane 16.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 175
Church/golf/playing guitar/basketball/art-painting/computer-graphic design, gaming

:thumb:

Attachments

• DSC07302.jpg
    DSC07302.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC06409.JPG
    DSC06409.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC06413.JPG
    DSC06413.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 178
  • golf05sm.jpg
    golf05sm.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC04969sm.jpg
    DSC04969sm.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 199
  • bible_camp_lg_nwm.gif
    bible_camp_lg_nwm.gif
    20.5 KB · Views: 201
  • csdude.gif
    csdude.gif
    89.1 KB · Views: 198
Titties and beer........titties and beer. Thank God all mighty, for titties and beer.

Just kidding. I can not for the life of me get that song out of my head. Guitar and playing video games. Solo 2 isn't that bad either when you have a running car. :rocks: :|

LandoAWD said:
im with him.
i dont really have a hobby besides taking peoples cars apart :| kinda sad but true

AH, this thread reminds me of how many expensive hobbies I have. Sailing and kayaking, some other outdoor stuff, and this:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

JRM

Hrmm I dont really have any hobbies, but I do like to touch myself alot when I'm not messing with my car. Sometimes, I like to touch myself well I'm messing with my car too.

I lost one girlfriend to my car already :(

kristmen said:
I lost one girlfriend to my car already :(
That's better than losing your car because of the girlfriend tho. Damn girls, always getting in the way.

snowboarding, building models, r/c cars, games(huge game collection, got them all the way back to atari), computer and last year started xmods.

I ride bikes. I don't have many pictures on here anymore, just waiting for new ones. Its kinda hard to get other people you don't know to take pictures of you while your riding.
First pic is a 360. Second is a backflip. Third is a baby rail manual that I was messing around with, brakeless mind you. Fourth is my other hobby, my gf Britt.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 152
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 133
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 139
Any anime fans here? Other than my car, thats about the only other thing I can call a hobby. I have 30+ DVDs, and plenty of more stuff on my pc.

b4christ15 said:
Any anime fans here? Other than my car, thats about the only other thing I can call a hobby. I have 30+ DVDs, and plenty of more stuff on my pc.

you watch naruto? i think anyone that's seen naruto ep 133 will agree that it was awsome! :thumb: :thumb:

i play paintball all the time. i drink and party when im up at my appt for school and get caught streaking in front of the police station piss ass drunk at 2 AM...blah

TurboDSM86 said:
i play paintball all the time. i drink and party when im up at my appt for school and get caught streaking in front of the police station piss ass drunk at 2 AM...blah
Wow...that's awesome. How'd that turn out?

When i'm not working / playing with my car i'm on my bike. Actually i probably spend more time on my bikes then i do in my car! I know thats probably not the best thing to put on a car forum but hey, i'm an adrenelin junky and i get more of a fix off of riding on 2 wheels at 130+ then i do on 4. Plus you can't bring up the front end of a car and keep it there. man that feeling of freedom out on a bike is unbeatable.

P.S. Hey i dig a chick that can drink (as long as she can't drink more than me of course!)

I'm a diehard VIDEOGAMER, love to go to the movies, or watch movies in DD 5.1 surround sound, and I'm also a part time adrenaline junky. Skydived once, and can't wait to do it again, and again, and again.

i smoke hooka. i also paintball and play basketball. :rocks:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back