The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

whats your other car/daily driver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

americanjebus

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 1, 2005
wenatchee, Washington
i share this account with a friend he has the dsm, im just his mehanical aid/ researcher on the forum.

i drive the mkIII supra, thats my daily driver,what are your guy's "other" cars.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Ive got an '83 Chevrolegs! :D I MAKE FUNNY AHAHHAHAHAAH!!! ROFL :D LOL! Sorry, Im over it now..... :thumb: :talon:

Eclipse was the daily driver but now that its down i drive a 96 ford cliTaurus. thing is a pile, has no interior lights, crazy misfire, door panels falling off, and the soundsystem consists of a cd player with a cassette adapter. I hate every second of driving it.

My daily driver was a 93 tsi awd but I found out a few weeks ago my wife was pregnant so I got rid of the 93 and now have an 03 Grand Prix GT. I can say its much more comfortable and the ac is sooo much better. My 92 would still be my dd but I decided to use it for "fun" only after I installed the 60-1, gutted it, and now installing roll cage. :thumb:

Since the talon is under race-ready construction in the garage, I went out and bought an 05 srt4.

Driving our family's "spare" cavalier...good times w/no CD player and shitty tape deck, haha, at least it gets me to work :thumb:

--Kyle :talon:

Shit I would kill for a daily driver. My piece has been down for 6 months. At the end of the summer I will be picking up a '89-'91 CRX Si or an equal model Civic h/b.

My gst is my daily driver. But i am thinking to get like a geo or somthing. I spend about $15 for gas a day :notgood:

1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

No A/C, but who needs it, when you have T-Tops? :rocks: :rocks:
Oh and 100 HP wet shot of N2O (Ran a 13.5 :notgood: @ 108.7 MPH :thumb: ) Street tires & open diff. :nono:

88 Corolla hb that has only cost me $80 in 2 1/2 years! It's an ugly little little car, has no exhaust, no a/c and shakes like a wet dog on the freeway but it gets 30 mpg and nothing ever goes wrong with it! :thumb:

since my family loves buy cars :confused: i get to pick|

97 Eclipse GS (soon to be sold)
94 Integra LS (my pick)
02 F-150 ($$ GAS) mostly dad's DD

A 95 Saturn Sc1 and when i want to feel like a rich person 03 Range Rover. Hopefully my talon very soon when ever it decides to coperate

85 Corolla GT-S...."hachiroku" as some might call it....best car i have ever owned, who new 112 hp could be so fun :thumb:

This crx was my daily. Sold it today so I can start the search for a WRX!!!
Talon is my project, but i'll be driving the thing until I get the Scooby. I just love driving my boost leak on wheels around ROFL

Oh, and very nice Z man!

man, am I the only one who has a crappy daily driver? I used to have a 92 buick regal, but sold that for car parts and now I have an 88 toyota pickup. You know, the 4 cylinder motors that were bullet proof? That things a beater, but it's sure more reliable than my DSM! ROFL

2000 Jetta VR6 for my Daily Driving. I don't really like driving the talon all the time beause it's just not easy to simply jump in and run to the store in. The jetta is much better at that.

Its usually sitting outside like this while the talon is inside like that.... (Though it's usually in the drivway when the talon isn't comin out.. I'm not that mean.

Attachments

• Resize of DSC01266.JPG
    Resize of DSC01266.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Resize of DSC01263.JPG
    Resize of DSC01263.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 120
my daily driver is a 1990 mighty max, with the 3.0 v6 and 5 speed, with a 3" liftin the front and a 4" lift in the back, big mud tires, and a roll bar in the bed :thumb:

I have a few daily rides.... 1993 Saturn SC2, Honda CBR 950 when it's nice and pretty out, 1973 Harley Panhead when I feel like being obnoxiously loud, 2004 Chevy Trailblazer in the winter, and when I'm feeling ritzy I pull out the 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Convertible....which really needs to be driven more often..... 3 years old and she only has 9,500 on her.... 350 hp shouldn't be holed up like that =\

darkness_fallz said:
I have a few daily rides.... 1993 Saturn SC2, Honda CBR 950 when it's nice and pretty out, 1973 Harley Panhead when I feel like being obnoxiously loud, 2004 Chevy Trailblazer in the winter, and when I'm feeling ritzy I pull out the 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Convertible....which really needs to be driven more often..... 3 years old and she only has 9,500 on her.... 350 hp shouldn't be holed up like that =\

Do you mean a 954rr? I know they don't make 950's..........

Nope....It's a 2003 Honda CBR 950 RR Fireblade.... I bought it in Italy and had it shipped over to the states.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back