The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

whats your favorite non dsm color?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like the Rallye Red on the new civic. Catches my eye everytime.

i think the blue on the new gti's is really nice. its not metallic, just a nice colorfull blue. also nothing beats the 350z blue.

i like the civic si blue, but some that i havent seen are a burgundy black cherry color and a silver with black pearl, and a the si blue again with sparkle in it.:dsm:

Hyundai has a sweet new blue called Tidal Wave, on the Elantra GT and the Tiburon, it's been really popular for us at the dealership so far.

I love the yellow of the EVO, and the orange on the Avalanche also.

Originally posted by greathuskie
im looking for a color to paint my car, i was going to do lexus grey but then i saw some blue DSMs and they are awesome

anyone have opinions on these? (preferably if you have seen the color in person)
http://photos2.ebizautos.com/860/157489_6.jpg <--latis blue
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/lib/wotmstore/rdwoon6 <--royal sapphire pearl
http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/ebayads/a_k17845_04.jpg <--montral blue metallic

royal saphire pearl is really nice, but it would draw a lot of attention if you drive your car everyday. the latis blue almost looks purple to me. both are nice. i vote for the supra blue, its a rare color.

Originally posted by Creed32
i like the civic si blue, but some that i havent seen are a burgundy black cherry color and a silver with black pearl, and a the si blue again with sparkle in it.:dsm:

civic si blue is called electric blue. its nice, but a lot of guys get their cars done that color.

i like this color, but its not factory.
i think it's House Of Kolor- Candy Blue or something like that.

Attachments

• tbirdondubz.jpg
    tbirdondubz.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 327
The color on that dodge ram is called Deep Amythest Pearl. It is almost purple in certain lights.

My car is painted with a 3 stage PPG paint; Viper GTS Blue metallic pearlcoat. I am kinda partial to it. My Ford is Deep Wedgewood Blue metallic. It is really dark blue and in certain lights look purple/black.

Nissan 350Z Sunset Orange...My Talon is going in for that colour come January..Two Tone...Stock Black Roof, and the Sunset for the bottom Half...

HOK kandy cobalt blue is badass. My flames are done in that color. True blue pearl by house of kolor is also very nice. It would be cheaper to spray the true blue since you don't have to go through the extra steps. If u meant other OE colors, I'd say that 350z blue.

kandy cobalt (looks way different in person-lighting really reflects and changes colors. Plus it's a progress pic, so it's dusty and all.)
6051kandyflames.jpg

true blue pearl-
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I know its from a mustang, but you have to admitt it's hot...

Sonic Blue...

Attachments

• dan\'s mustang (small).jpg
    dan\'s mustang (small).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 270
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back