The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What's YOUR daily driver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

at first glance i mistook that white 4dr accord for a galant VR4 woops.

me too! :shhh::ohdamn:

I've been a DD slut! Since Aug7th:93eclipse(totaled), 94 Accord(sold), my Dad;s '08 Forrester, my 01 F250(V10), as of June: '90 GMC1500(sold), as of last week; 92 GST rustbucket, gaskets pending...
COMING NEXT WEEK!...'94 GS, carbon copy of the '93, flying to Spokane to pick it up on the 20th.

I'm still NT, Lofty.

My built 2.3l, with BC 280 cams and an sc63 is my DD :thumb:

My 93 TSI is mine...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This winter ill drive the dsm but only to work on it, this year i have spare cars, so i can get her ready for the spring.

I drive my gst to work and back mostly.

My other car is a 06 B15 sentra...mostly stock.

I drive a 1500hd chevy and get ready, DODGE CALIBER! In my defense, my wife bought it BEFORE we got married ;) Way way way better gas mileage than my damn 6.0 though. Looking to get it tuned by Blackbear. I think I might try and find a cheap honda for now though so i'm not stuck being cramped in that caliber all the time, I'm 5'10" and feel like I giant in that car. Are the transmissions pretty solid on those old boxy hondas? I plan to beat the piss out of it since they are reliable. :D

Stock L98 otherwise? I'd like to see how it goes with the turbos.

Also, how did you go about lowering your car? Did you one of those kits with shims and longer bolts? I have the kit laying around but it seems like a bi*** to install.

Aside from a K&N filter the engine's stock for now. Since the last picture I've used a 1.5" spacer on the rear wheels to match the top of the stretched tire to the lip of the fender, and added an HKS exhaust system :p Good luck seeing another C4 with that. Lowering the car is a bi*** because the front takes forever to do, but the rear is easy cheesy.

my 95 talon is my DD. fun car. and project car. haha.

I like that C4

corny bmw joke I just read

difference between a porcupine and a bmw? porcupine has pricks on the outside, ohhhh buhdum CHISH!
juuust kidding, told you it was corny

haha.

big mexican women. My friend used to say that one about his all the time.

1999 Lexus GS400

98 Plymouth Neon with 208,989 miles, picked it up for dirt cheap so I dont care, this car cracks me up.ROFL

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 173
2008 chevy silverado 2500HD, also hauls my car around!! Going to trade it in next year and get a extended cab...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back