The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

What's wrong people please read!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredom dsm

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 31, 2006
Denton, Texas
Whats up guys! this happend to me over the weekend, what would you have done?

I had notthing to do saturday after noon so I called my friend and asked him what was he doing he said he was bored and had nothing to do as well but some of his friends had a cook out out in the boonies where his friend lives, my friend said that we should go and I said ok lets go, I didn't know any of this guys and they where all honda guys. We got there and everyone seemed prety cool and like always there was the car talk. About one hour after my friend and I got there this guy starts asking me:

(THIS IS ME, this is him)

so is yor car prety fast?
NAH! ITS OK.

what have you done to her?
NOTHING BIG, JUST BASIC BOLT ONS.

so? is she fast??
I GUESS, I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU CALL FAST.

ok then lets see!
WHAT?

lets race!
NAH MAN I DONT STREET RACE!

come on, just who ever gets to 4th gear!
THATS NOT A RACE DUDE!

alright then lets race, you'd be the 5th eclipse I smoke and the 1st spyder I step on!
#### MAN!!!! IF YOU WANT TO RACE ME I'LL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR AT THE TRACK, ARE YOU READY TO GO EDDY? :mad: (I ASKED MY FRIEND)

so is true right right?
WHATEVER! (ignoring him)

all ya dsmers are a bunch of pu$$ys
:mad: :mad: :mad:

YOU WANT TO RACE ALRIGHT, GET IN YOUR FREAKIN CAR!!! DAMN!!!!:mad: :mad:

The rest is history Im not even goin to say what happened, I came back and asked my friend if he was going to catch a ride with someone else or with me, he left with me and this mother efer wasn't even back yet. Close this if you have to but what would you have done? wisemen? He looked pretty old and by old I mean he should've been more mature than that I don't know what his problem was! I know I shouldn't have done it but he pissed me off bad

i probably would have lined up with him and pulled into the nearest parking lot...hah like nice race dude. You totally kicked my ass.
People that use insults to negotiate and convince are very uneducated and most likely retarded.

No offense, but next time if it happens try to just cool your anger and walk away. Too many unexpected and bad things happen from street racing, and being mad while doing it didn't exactly help. :notgood:

When I have someone like that I just say put your money where you mouth is. That usually shuts them up. There was this kid that moved here with a turbo integra type R. Very nice car. Anyways he said that this state sucks, not one fast car, he will take anyone for 1k if they want to step. Well my mechanic went to him cash in hand and the kid started making excuses of how his car was not tuned right and stuff like that. I almost kicked his ass for how much of a jack ass he was.

Street racing is not the best "move" one could make, street racing "pissed" is even worse. Telling us about it here is even worse than that............you're right, it will probably be closed shortly.

Why are you apologizing? I am by no means a "street racer", nor do I agree with it, but sometimes our emotions and/or pride get the best of us. It's called being a human. I've lowered myself to do the same thing a few times, but why act so apologetic because this site doesn't condon street racing? Which I admire them for that. But, what's done is done. He was a prick, and I hope you put him in his place. As my guy Tony would say: "It is what it is."

I would have done it.

I mod my car to go fast, and thats what i like doing. Its not like all street races are directly on public roads. There is a lot more consideration given to it than that.

and as its been said more than 1,000 times, everyone on here goes over the speed limit at some point.

also what made everyone fall in love with modding, racing, or speed? its not like everyone just went to a track one day and said 'wow that sure was fun, i cant wait to do it again'

Everyone has a story of their first race, or first burst of speed and i bet that it didnt happen in a sanctioned area.

ok well ive never had a rant about this before so it was about time, and this will get locked anyway

It's not that the owner "thinks" nobody does it, rather that for whatever reason (I imagine it boils down to liability issues, hell you can sue the bar that served the drunk driver that killed your family member), he doesn't condone or allow it.

There are plenty of sites available to "air" these kind of stories.

When I have someone like that I just say put your money where you mouth is. That usually shuts them up. There was this kid that moved here with a turbo integra type R. Very nice car. Anyways he said that this state sucks, not one fast car, he will take anyone for 1k if they want to step. Well my mechanic went to him cash in hand and the kid started making excuses of how his car was not tuned right and stuff like that. I almost kicked his ass for how much of a jack ass he was.

now that's funny ROFL

If its was me I would of lined up with him, made his girl start to race, then while you watch him drive away tell his girl to get in the car and then just leave with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back