The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

whats up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pretty car, looks good. With the dark color of the paint and wheels, the engine bay could use some color to liven it up though.

yea the engine bay needs some cleaning.. haven't had time to yet... just got the car a few weeks ago

Looks good man. I think i saw that car on ebay? Did you get it there?

the guy was selling last sept..but he took it off after a few days wanting to keep it... i went to this shop called rrevmotorsports.com and i saw the car there, and i told him i wanted to buy it, so i worked out a deal with him and got it.

Matt300ZXT said:
Pretty car, looks good. With the dark color of the paint and wheels, the engine bay could use some color to liven it up though.

Me too. I like the whole combination of the wheels and car color. Damn, I need to paint my car! :cry:

Congratulation and happy boosting.
take care.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back