The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Whats up wif delivery guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1G 4Me

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 15, 2003
VirginiaUS
Grrrr I know I am not the only one to have this problem but LOL
I have a nice swet of rims, ordered them last week, shoulda been here by tues, the delivery truck broke down, went by today, still wasnt there

*AHEM* I'D LIKE EM BEFORE XMAS YO LOL

dammit LOL

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

:p :p :p :p :p

go back to your hole, nobody asked you ha ha...

Originally posted by 1G 4Me
:p :p :p :p :p

go back to your hole, nobody asked you ha ha...

b-b-but it's cold in my hole...and damp I like it out here with you guys where it's warm and dry :D

warm and dry eh?

I can do the warm but...... LMFAO

:rolleyes: OMG :p ;) :talon:

Dude, you got screwed! I doubt they will ever come. It is always wise to see a product in person before purchase. Totally screwed! LOL j/k I am sure it sucks, but they should be there tomorrow I would think. I am impatient too.

OMG OMG *tries desperately to pull mind from gutter...voice cracks*

seriously though...I've never had a delivery truck break down bringing me an order...that's pretty ####in ghetto

Originally posted by DSMRevolution
Dude, you got screwed! I doubt they will ever come. It is always wise to see a product in person before purchase. Totally screwed! LOL j/k I am sure it sucks, but they should be there tomorrow I would think. I am impatient too.

Well theres another preformance shop near where I live and I recall a guy who works there (whos HOT AS HELL) saying how their delivery dudes come in late at times and give the good ol excuse of the vehicle breaking down LOL

I put down the 10% or whatever for em and if they think im paying a penny more before I get them loaded into my car HAHAHA

I may be a girl but im not a fvckin dumbass
93 tsi

OMG I HATE U
lucky ass :p :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :talon:

Originally posted by GalantGSR91
OMG OMG *tries desperately to pull mind from gutter...voice cracks*

seriously though...I've never had a delivery truck break down bringing me an order...that's pretty ####in ghetto

It has happened to peeps I know before,

I know the guy who sold em to me, If I have to contact him, damn you guys better be sending that boy sympathy flowers,
thats all I have to say....:D :talon:

Ok guys just got given an interesting idea

If I dont get my rims soon, can i demand/reuqest a contract?

Is it possible?

So are you getting this much attention from GALANTGSR91 because your a girl?

Or because your flirtin wit him?

COMON TELL THA TRUF!
OMG

Gotta bust your boobs and galants balls.
Hopefully you will get your rims soon tho.

What would you do if they said the rims got stolen and the next week the delivery guy shows up with your shiny new rims on his delivery van ?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back