The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Whats up guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davidle

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 10, 2002
Vancouver, Washington
Well.....

It's been a longggg time since I been around here. I log on once in a while to check out the threads and see what everyone's been up to.

Anyways, the reason I am back now is to let you guys know, in about 2 months hopefully, I will be looking into getting a 2G GSX (if I can find a nice one locally for sale)...

I started off with a '95 GS NT a few years ago, then sold it and bought a '95 GSX.

Well, I was hooked on it - gotta love the BOOST/Turbo, but then I was getting wayyy too many speeding tickets.

Well, my gf at the time told me I need to get rid of it so my record can clear, etc.

I then sold my baby. :(

Then I bought a damn Ford Expedition SUV and have been rolling it for a while.

Got married to that girl.

Bought her a Lexus RX300.

Bought me an Escalade.

Then we bought a house.......

To make long story short, my Escalade should be paid off in about 2 months, and after that, I want to get my DSM back! I miss the sound of the BOV and the adrenaline rush!!!

Talk to the wife, she's okay with it, but tells me not to goof off and get tickets again. So, i'm going to drive good, like I have been for the past couple years in the damn SUV. LOL.

Anyways, just wanted to drop in and say whats up and hope to be back soon!

Here's a pic of my current lade on 24s I own. (I will be dropping it 2" front and 3" back soon)

Hope you guys like it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

looks nice, I hope you come back... Welcome back to the family... I guess... As I have said before being a old bastard here... They always come back... right leet?

The night shot made me think of a great quote:

'I CAN'T SEE SHIT!'

Oh, welcome back. :)

thanks for the welcome back guys. :thumb:

I cant wait to get a 2gen again! Hopefully I find a nice stock one that has not been abused. Its pretty hard now days though, because it's going to be from 5 to 10 yrs old, since i'm going to look for a '97 to '99.

Anyways, for those of you from back in the day, can you guys remember what this picture is from?

I made it. Remember? :)

99gst_racer said:
Actually, the file name gave it away for me.... pumpkinglow.jpg :D

Welcome back.

Well, he may not have remembered, but if it still counts I do. Welcome back man. Good luck on your search for the GSX.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back