The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

420A What's this wiring connector?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cfrakes

Proven Member
Jun 6, 2021
Idaho
Messing with the wiring behind the radio and found a random connection. It was wrapped around the wiring leading to the cigarette port. Anybody know what it is? Thanks

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That looks like connector B-32 for the power door lock relay. The relay would normally be mounted to the right of the relay seen in your first pick (starter relay I think).

That looks like connector B-32 for the power door lock relay. The relay would normally be mounted to the right of the relay seen in your first pick (starter relay I think).
Are you talking about this black box right here? And would the relay be there even if the system doesn't have power locks or would I have to buy one? Thanks

Are you talking about this black box right here? And would the relay be there even if the system doesn't have power locks or would I have to buy one? Thanks

that box is your turn signal flasher unit

I agree based on the connector and what wire colors I see. If you don't have power windows just ignore it - it's an extra unused connector.
See that's the thing. It originally did not have power doors but now it does. Now I just need to get everything plugged in that needs plugged in.

I was talking about the relay down by the blue, black, and white harness connectors. I’m not sure if that relay would be there on a manual lock car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back