The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Whats The Difference??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They Flow at diff rates. There are all diff. types of T3\T4 turbo's they are not created equal. If you want to turbo your car gat a kit it will too much of a pain to put a t-25(T 2small) on your car.

Yes the larger turbo will put out more HP per pound of boost, but there are so many other factors that it's a hard question to answer.

in my opinion, its a huge difference. im running around 6 psi on my turbonetics t3/t04e and i have beaten my buddies cars. one has an auto 99gsx runnin 15psi on a t25, and the other has a stick 98gst running 14psi on a stocker. and i didnt win by like a foot or something, i won by about a carlength 0-80 run.

now my buddy with the gsx got a 16g....should be a different story now... too bad for me :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back