The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Whats that new song from Jay-Z??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

that song is over played around here. #10 on the black album is nice. which is probally why he but it in the video. #3 is good too, he just drops the mic at the end. LOL oh and wait #4....oh the damn album is good. :thumb:

werd Hova & Luda have the best albums out right now..oh Kanye albums is OK:dsm:

"i use to move snowflakes by the oz. even before i became famous i guess you could call me CEO of the R.O.C."- favorite line from the black album :)

Dust your shoulder off .....the video is hot.

Luda's album sucks...

Kanye West is a great producer , NOT A RAPPER.(His album had tops maybe 3 good songs).

If I hear or see the "through the wire" video one more time I am going to throw a brick at my TV.

Originally posted by DSMSpyder99
werd Hova & Luda have the best albums out right now..oh Kanye albums is OK:dsm:

Kanye album is good, i wish i never let someone borrow that cd i didnt even get to listen to the whole thing yet.

Ludas album gets 2:thumb: :thumb:

I cant stand Jayz, nor can i stand Kayne Wests Thru the wire. In fact almost every rapper is disappointing me! Lil Jon is in everything and all he ever does is go YAHHHHHHHH, WHAAAAATTTT, or something else obnoxiously. BAH

Originally posted by WI_99'GST
I cant stand Jayz, nor can i stand Kayne Wests Thru the wire. In fact almost every rapper is disappointing me! Lil Jon is in everything and all he ever does is go YAHHHHHHHH, WHAAAAATTTT, or something else obnoxiously. BAH

Which is why he got dissed on the chapel show for it :thumb:

LiL Jon ain't a rapper.

When Camron's album purple haze drops its going to be hot , already got two real good songs on it , Killa Cam and Get Em Girls.

A good album that came out not to long ago is Sheek's Walk Wit Me from d-block, listen to it , you will agree Luda's album is garbage.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back