1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Whats Our World Coming To ?

Posted by Widgmaster, Jan 24, 2020

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. Widgmaster

Widgmaster Supporting VIP

Joined Aug 24, 2018
    Sarnia, ON, Canada
    I just got an email with this sick video attached .. After watching it I could only respond with this....

Larry Clarke 1 second ago
    Perfect ending but dude you interrupt people on the street for your sick video. If you had let these innocent people alone to walk on past they may be married today and lived a beautiful life . A girl walking in public with her ass hanging out for all to see would not be my choice. I`d like to see you strike up your conversation with a fellow about 6.2 .. 280lb pure muscles and hit on his girl friend the way you did this little dude . When all is said and done we do have some thing in common .. We are both Assholes.. Me for leaving this comment and you for making the video

46  1

2002 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab
    rwd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

183  7

2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT
    fwd · automatic · Misc Vehicles
  2. Ludachris

Ludachris Founder & Zookeeper

Joined Nov 12, 2001
    Roseville, California
    I can't help but shake my head...

It's not just sad that videos like this are made, but that one like this would be watched 44.5 million times and garner 94k comments. The people making these videos are making money. If people didn't watch this garbage, less of it would be produced.

Street Build 9K  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
    manual · 2G DSM

Road Race Build 7K  10  23

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    435.0 whp · 399.2 lb/ft · 1G DSM
    BLACK'98DSM likes this.
  3. Widgmaster

Joined Aug 24, 2018
    Sarnia, ON, Canada
    Got ya brother.. Some one sent this to me ( a friend ) and like a fool I watched it...So I guess I should have added " And I`m a A-Hole for watching this garbage " . Can I delete this post to save myself the embarrassment . L O L Won`t happen again ..

46  1

183  7

4. ishnish

ishnish Proven Member

Joined Jun 26, 2011
    Modesto, California
    What irritates me is that most of these reaction videos are fake now, where they just pay the girls to react that way to prove a stupid point. Second, I absolutely can't stand that they use provocative images or girls who dress in such a way just to get views. And then there's the pictures they use to clickbait users. That's the part that pisses me off the most because now you can't go on YouTube without seeing sh*t like that all over any list of videos you're trying to search. It makes it that much worse for you if you have little kids who exposed to it. Or, in my case, have a girlfriend sitting next to you asking what the hell kind of video are you watching?? LOL

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020

Street Build 1K  9

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
    tk106, Widgmaster and Ludachris like this.
  5. Ludachris

Ludachris Founder & Zookeeper

Joined Nov 12, 2001
    Roseville, California
    ROFL

Street Build 9K  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
    manual · 2G DSM

Road Race Build 7K  10  23

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    435.0 whp · 399.2 lb/ft · 1G DSM
  6. Widgmaster

Joined Aug 24, 2018
    Sarnia, ON, Canada
    Totally understand what your saying @ishnish .. I`m a bit of a computer nerd so I was helping a friend look for info on his 1968 Firebird ... Up pops this nasty video Ha ha Ha .. his old lady smacks him in the head and calls him a pig.. I came to his defense .. the wife was making cheese bread so I brought her back to the computer and typed in " Cheese Bread " Believe it or not up comes more nasty videos on you tube . Don`t matter what you type in you will get some garbage like that .. The only good thing about this post is I got Chris laughing ...

46  1

183  7

ishnish likes this.
  7. tk106

tk106 Supporting Member

Joined Sep 11, 2017
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Yup. A lot of them are fake and they’re raking in the dough.

265  3

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport - Classic
    awd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

252  4

93 Civic 4 Door -sold-
    fwd · manual · Misc Vehicles

Street Build 2K  6

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    12.625 @ 111.42 · 1G DSM
    SpankyStokes likes this.
  8. BLACK'98DSM

BLACK'98DSM Proven Member

Joined Feb 9, 2019
    Hoover, Alabama
    It's easy for the losers to make money and difficult for the hard workers to make money...

588  5

2012 Murray Explorer Dune

Road Race Build 3K  23

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM

433  4

2009 Troy Bilt Bronco
  9. Kryndon

Kryndon Proven Member

Joined Jan 10, 2014
    Bulgaria, Europe
    If we "zoom out" and take a broader view, this is just a low-effort way of making and capitalizing on drama. Drama is literally one of the first types of entertainment starting from way back in ancient Greek time.

People just like to watch other people, especially when there's some sort of negative or mischievous element to it. It's no wonder why shows like Big Brother and other similar ones rake in the most views (and thus, money). Videos like "gold digger girlfriends" fall into that type. And as others have said, most are fake and staged. The point itself has been proven a long time ago.

I am tempted to continue to further extrapolate and dive into human sociology and psychology when it comes to people seeking others who are "better" in every way, such as financially, physically and emotionally, but I don't think this is the time nor place. What I'm trying to say is, people are attracted to wealth, both men and women. However, because of the way that we've set up our society, it is the male who is expected to make all the effort and chase after the female. Thus, a female is automatically put into a higher place of standing when it comes to choosing a mate. They ultimately have the bigger power of choosing who to be with, who to have offspring with and so on. So, with this in mind, it can be understood why situations like in the video do end up happening daily, for real.

Of course, I'm speaking broadly here, but this still applies in general.

Street Build 3K  12

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
    Widgmaster likes this.