The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

What's on your playlist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoilentGreen98 said:
Cannibal Corpse and Dimmu, good deal, In Flames as well as long as its older stuff, nothing newer than 97, maybe 99 if I stretch it

Clayman, Colony and Whorcal..are the best...Corpse is just corpse...Very insane...But if you like In flames..Check out Arch Enemy!!

Jamming Him right now, thanks to Evil1gDSM :thumb:
Also got a little Stray Light Run going on too.
Of course in the archives,
Micheal Jackson, Old School 80's and the original Rappers.(Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, Coolio, etc)
My whole playlist only has 400 some items, and just under 20 hours. Just can't keep up with most people I guess.
But Him is by far the best. All their albums are full of good tunes. Sacrament, Funeral of Hearts, In Love and Sorrow just to name a few.

--Kyle :talon:

bigemrich said:
Jamming Him right now, thanks to Evil1gDSM :thumb:
Also got a little Stray Light Run going on too.
Of course in the archives,
Micheal Jackson, Old School 80's and the original Rappers.(Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, Coolio, etc)
My whole playlist only has 400 some items, and just under 20 hours. Just can't keep up with most people I guess.
But Him is by far the best. All their albums are full of good tunes. Sacrament, Funeral of Hearts, In Love and Sorrow just to name a few.

I just gotta get you into some Black Metal now...dan

What black metal are you into??? I've been listening for several years, death and gore grind is more of my thing but I still like some black metal. Granted its more of the "mainstream" of black metal, but like I said, my thing is death metal and gore grind. I'm into bands like Mayhem (mainly older but all is good), Marduk, Darkthrone, Immortal, Absu, Abigor, Satyricon (mainly older), Dark Funeral, Enslaved, Enthroned, and several others. I'm pretty into Dimmu Borgir as well but other than their older stuff they're not really "true" black metal.

SoilentGreen98 said:
What black metal are you into??? I've been listening for several years, death and gore grind is more of my thing but I still like some black metal. Granted its more of the "mainstream" of black metal, but like I said, my thing is death metal and gore grind. I'm into bands like Mayhem (mainly older but all is good), Marduk, Darkthrone, Immortal, Absu, Abigor, Satyricon (mainly older), Dark Funeral, Enslaved, Enthroned, and several others. I'm pretty into Dimmu Borgir as well but other than their older stuff they're not really "true" black metal.

satyricon, graveland, cradle of filth, dimmu borgir, immortal, emperor, mayhem, immortal, old man's child, borknagar, enslaved, dissection, bathory...expecially immortal..dan

Evil1gDsm said:
I just gotta get you into some Black Metal now...dan

Send it on over. I am open to new suggestions. You know how to reach me.

Lately, cormega, jedi mind tricks, outspace, 7lES, 2pac. I got over 2000 songs on my computer (all legal, btw) and that's only about 1/2 my music. I got way too much to post. I've been so busy making music lately that i haven't been listening too much.

75.5GB, 20,206 files, I'm not even going to try listing them.

I have been playing a lot of Lamb of God and Shadows Fall in my car recently. :rocks:

I need an ipod or something because I have wayyyyyyyy to many cds.
But right now I'm listening to
1. 311 (favorite band) :D
2. offspring
3. rap
4. techno- I love techno :thumb:

Since the topic has been brought up again, here's mycurrent list:

Gut - The Singles Collection
Mortal Decay - Sickening Erotic Fanaticism
Stoma - Scat Aficionados
Severe Torture - Feasting on Blood
Dead Infection - A Chapter of Accidents
Pathology Stench - Nezpyred
NJ Bloodline - Faceless
Def Leppard - The Vault

Damn, I can't remember 1 disc that's in my CD changer, oh well. Anyways, I just placed 2 separate orders of CD's too, so, I got 9 more discs coming that'll probably end up in my next playlist.

HIM - Greatest Love Songs Vol.666 / Razorblade Romance / Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights / Love Metal / and Dark Light when it comes out september 26th
cKy - Vol. 1 / Vol. 2 / Infiltrate - Destroy - Rebuild / An Answer Can be Found
Childern of Bodom - Follow The Reaper / Something Wild / Hate Crew Deathroll
Cradle of Filth - Nymphetamine
Gnarkill
The 69 Eyes - Devils

I'm a soulseek junkie. I'd post my playlist but it would definitely whore bandwidth (3000+ songs)

I listen to mostly everything, but primarily metal/hardcore.

Currently listening to: Lamb of God, SYL, Fear Factory, Pantera, As I Lay Dying, The Haunted, Slayer (I <3 slayer), NIN, Testament, umm. Wow yeah theres too much but theres a start

:rocks:

joshohatesuall said:
I'm a soulseek junkie. I'd post my playlist but it would definitely whore bandwidth (3000+ songs)

I listen to mostly everything, but primarily metal/hardcore.

Currently listening to: Lamb of God, SYL, Fear Factory, Pantera, As I Lay Dying, The Haunted, Slayer (I <3 slayer), NIN, Testament, umm. Wow yeah theres too much but theres a start

:rocks:

It's scary how alike we are.

Here's a list of whats playing in my ipod. Mostly all metal/hardcore

36 Crazyfists, A life once lost, all that remains, as i lay dying, avenged sevenfold, bleeding through, Bloodlined calligraphy, bloodsimple, bullet for my valentine, bury your dead, chevelle, chimaira, damage plan, dark new day, darkest hour, dead to fall, deftones, demonhunter, devil driver, diecast, drowning pool, element eighty, evergreen terrace, everytime i die, fear factory, finch, from autumn to ashes, haste the day, hatebreed, it dies today, killswitch engage, mudvayne, nothing face, poison the well, raging speedhorn, remembering never, seether, sevendust, shadows fall, skrape, soilwork, soulfly, spineshank, stemm, system of a down, taproot, thrice, throwdown, underoath.

and also, old limp bizkit, slipknot, and a few others.

This topic keeps coming back from the dead hahaha.
I don't have a list of songs, I just burn CDs. What's playing in my car right now is mostly Reggeaton music (I like songs that I can party with). Nothing depressing because it sucks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back