The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

whats my paint code?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm92talonboost

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 15, 2009
sacramento, California
hey guys my paint code is not on my firewall can you tell by my vin?? my vin is 4E3AL54FXWE073355

Sorry, but the VIN or Vehicle Identification Number number will tell you jus about everything about your car, except the color (which is useful because thn paintjob=new VIN??)

LOL anyways, link to more info :D :

VIN Number Information

hmm well still couldnt fnd my color cause i didnt know what the colors were on the 98.... it didnt show samples.

i tried LOL

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 557
you can always go to a automotive paint shop and have them color match it for you. if you tell them you want to repaint your car and just want the color code they'll do it for free.

Just from the pictures it appears to be Paprika Red Pearl, same as mine. I don't have CAPS/ASA installed on this computer, but I'd be willing to bet that Brian (19Eclipse90) could tell you rather quickly, -or even someone else who's good at using CAPS.

In this other thread he was able to tell me every factory option my car had right down to the paint code after I gave him my VIN.

Also, is your car FWD? Your VIN says it's an AWD... and you have the last run "X" check digit... -what's your build date?

im not sure on my build date... but yes its AWD and fyi the front bumper is not the color of my car... thats what im tryin to paint to match my car. thanks for all the info and sorry it took so long to respond

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back