The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

What's my paint code?? 96 spyder gst black

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhood99

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2006
Lodi, New_Jersey
Hey guys I Have a quick question. My 1996 eclipse spyder gst just came out of the mechanic and is on it's way to the body shop tommorow.I have to get the bumper , trunk and fender painted. My spyder is black. I have no idea what the paint code is and the body guy needs to know before I bring the car into him , can someone help me out and tell me the code for my car. Again its a 1996 black Mitsubishi eclipse spyder GST . Thanks in advance for the help. Here a pic for some additional help. THis is the best pic i could find sorry.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

chico904 Is probably correct, look behind the battery there is an ID tag on the fire wall with paint and trim codes on it

chico904 Is probably correct, look behind the battery there is an ID tag on the fire wall with paint and trim codes on it

Yeah, you can check there, or also call any mitsubishi dealer and give them your vin.

I don't have access to the vehicle rite now so I have to ask you gurus for help on this one .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back