The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Whats everyone doing to their DSM this winter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonna save money all winter and near the end im gonna go evoIII 16g, 550s, 190lph, logger, egt, port manifold and o2 housing, shift kit, end clutches, trans cooler, and if i have enough $$ then a fmic

My goal is to get the damn DSM running :thumbdown

I plan on saving up parts for the spring since I dont' have a garage and it's gonna get damn cold. Here's a list of parts I hope to get together. Fuel pump, uicp, mbs, boost gauge, and that's about it for now

Here's a pic of my car at the moment :)

Attachments

• DSCF0012a-small.jpg
    DSCF0012a-small.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 172
Ludachris said:

Haha, likewise, dude :thumb:

Mine's been down since late May of this year. Yeah, it sucks, but it should be running sometime soon hopefully ;)

I'm going to be driving my DSM like I do every winter.

Don't need to store it. :thumb:

Ludachris said:

Did you paint that thing or buy it of a grandma who forgot she owned it?

What will I be doing this winter?
...Drifting :D

Front mount intercooler, upper and lower intercooler pipes, 2g front bumper sawp along with the Machv front lip spoiler ( actual name as escaped me) fixing my chiped wheel, and tints.... i will only drive the car when the roads are clear and clean to try to avoid salt as much as possible :thumb:

I've got quite the list going for this winter:
EvoIII16G with Supporting Mods
FMIC
Suspension
Rims
Sparco Seats
ViS CF Hood
New Clutch
New Paint Job
20% Tint
Eprom
DSMLink

Dent Removal?
And who knows what else.

Defiant said:
Ah, a fine solution to that pesky nose-heaviness of the DSM. Still, I can't help but wonder if pickup might suffer.
The black lab I'm putting in place of it has some good get-up-and-go. He runs around the house all day, so he should be able to make the car really move :)

Evo III 16g x3!

also, walbro 255, AFPR braided feed and return lines, 550cc injctors.
Oh and how could i get the fun part of bing stingy, porting the Exhaust Manifold and o2 housing...

and I second dent removal... college parking lots have owned my car. :rolleyes:

so here's to cold air for our inter-coolers and snow for many, many hours of donut fun. :thumb:

Hopefully I'll just be driving mine this winter (after having it broken the last 2 winters) :(

Plan on doing a couple TSD Rally's, maybe a snowcross, and perhaps even some ice racing if the weather permits.

I'll probably still be waiting to own it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, stupid salvage inspection and crap.

Hopefully it'll be like last year, and I can try to find the road while trying to get to the Donner's before their party is over.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 369
Defiant said:
Hopefully it'll be like last year, and I can try to find the road while trying to get to the Donner's before their party is over.

That is a nice pic! Reminds me of the logging trails in MI. when I went snowmobiling there one year. :thumb: :laser:

I'm storing my car and driving my '00 Buick LeSabre! :cool:
Plans for my car this winter:
-Rays wheels (check, already got them)
-Rotora big brake kit, complete with 4 piston calipers and 13" rotors! (got the money, ordering tomorrow)
-New passenger side door panel (going tomorrow to get it)
-New OEM crank pulley and accessory belts (I can't wait until X-mas)
-Repaint the remaining interior trim pieces
-Repaint front bumper
-Front lip

Ludachris said:
I'm actually doing everything possible to keep it within the sniffer limits... but yes, I may need a friend to help get me past the visual. I'm down to one last connection - I used to know 3 or 4 guys who could help. It's not so easy these days.

Change the exhaust so that you can use a fan to pump in fresh air. As the testing is done in ppm you pass. Ford used this forever on production vehicles. Hence the name "smog pump"

keydivers stage 3 chip with 95 ecu, plx wideband, possibly powdercoating the wheels, maybe some new tires. saving to build a 6 bolt.

car sits under the cover while i drive my 92 ranger. :dsm:

Of course I am going to be daily driving my daily driver. Maybe a header and a catback though :thumb:

The front mount thats sitting in a box in my shed is going on, and im going to make a custom adapter for my greddy type-s BOV with my friend whos making me some IC piping. but thats waiting untill i get it back from having the tranny built up, with a centerforce 2600 dual friction clutch ::wink::

Alky injection, SBR GT12 turbo, Zeitronix Wideband, ARP head studs :) Hanging out in the garage all winter long.

Other than driving it and fixing the broken shit..
3" turbo back
evo 3 16g
sbr mani
550's
s-afc

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back