The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Whats everyone doing to their DSM this winter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6 point cage (which i am building in my class right now).
Port head out (also doing in class)
Finish 5-speed swap (clutch pedals, master cylinder, shifter cables).
Install Buschur Racing 580 turbo along with all supporting mods.
Install cams and redo the head (not sure what cams yet)

Trying to have it all done by at least March.

Rebuilding the trans doing a little suspension work and do some weight reduction.
But all that will probably start around late January or early February.

all of this will be purchased this winter, but not installed untill spring -- 650's, 255lph fuel pump, ajustable fuel pressure regulator, turbo back 2.5" exhaust, hard IC pipes, EGT gauge, A/F gauge, hard intake, HKS 264 inktake/exhaust cams. Thats the list so far. it should be an awesome summer! :thumb:

all suspension work will get done this winter, hopefully. Tien ss damper kit with pillow ball mounts, rmdsm sways, poly bushings, and brembo/axxis for the rears to match the front. If i have any money left, pocket logger, 14b turbo, jr racing front mount.

I'd been planning on driving the car all winter - I was really looking forward to playing in the snow again ;)

But - it's looking like I have a blown engine, but with no garage to fix it in... the future is uncertain for the HokieDSM... :|

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back