The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Whats everyone doing to their DSM this winter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrownBa14

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 2, 2004
Fowlerville, Michigan
I plan on going through the ol' 6bolt swap.
My friend just got a pipe bender to put in our shop. Ill probably start bending some IC pipes or somethin.

Thats about it for me. What about the rest of you?

ps. if you want exhaust/ic pipes send me a pm.
:dsm: :talon: :laser:

ITSME4G63 said:
x3, if you have awd and wont use it in the winter, sell your awd get yourself a fwd or something, no excuses.

very true, once im done with my motor and trans ill be out braking her in and still trying to get races in the dead middle of winter LOL

well.. more of a weekend project, FMIC, injectors, 3' MAF :thumb:

motor build and preping for 10's / 9's

let's see, since I'll just be getting my car from the shop sometime this winter, the block will be built, I'll have a 16G and since my exhaust system rusted off during dissasembly, I"ll have full exhaust done. So I'm lookin at a MBC, AFC, 660 injectors, shift kit ,tougher end clutches, and 2g maf to be finished by next spring.

mntalon_05 said:
let's see, since I'll just be getting my car from the shop sometime this winter, the block will be built, I'll have a 16G and since my exhaust system rusted off during dissasembly, I"ll have full exhaust done. So I'm lookin at a MBC, AFC, 660 injectors, shift kit ,tougher end clutches, and 2g maf to be finished by next spring.

Check out Slowboyracing.com they what looks to be an awesome ACT 2600 replacment..I know i'm buyin it...dan

big green said:
3" turbo back exhaust and fuel pump. I love modding in below freezing weather

Is there any other way? :laugh: I myself am just going to try and maintain it as best I can through the winter.....wish me luck its going to be tough. My car cover is my best friend. :thumb: :dsm:

2.3L build up with Eagle rods and Wiseco pistons, CNC ported head, some JAM cams, PTE 61 trim, MAFT, larger intercooler, battery relocation, new fuel supply line, external oil cooler, Shep tranny rebuild, and a shit load of other little things while the motor is out.

The car has been down for about a month now. The motor and tranny should be here next week.... I can't wait to start putting it all back together, but am fully prepared for the hair pulling and cursing that will likely be involved. :p

I need to get my Shift kit, Big 16g, ported 2g o2, S-AFC, and a few other things put on. I'd like to get some good struts and hopefully have enough to rebuild the top end.

Ludachris said:
2.3L build up with Eagle rods and Wiseco pistons, CNC ported head, some JAM cams, PTE 61 trim, MAFT, larger intercooler, battery relocation, new fuel supply line, external oil cooler, Shep tranny rebuild, and a shit load of other little things while the motor is out.
Such as, finding a smog mechanic :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back