The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

What's Everyone Doing For Mother's Day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktgurl87

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 1, 2010
Elizabeth City, North_Carolina
My mother and I have decided we are sleeping in and doing absolutely nothing all day long, LOL. Just curious as to what y'all are gonna do for your mommies. I may run out tomorrow and get her some flowers, but she has a whole garden full already, so we'll see. She's got the green thumb, I kill desert plants. :D

So.. spill it.

Shit, I completely forgot about that. Thanks!

Dont' know. But I think my mom is expecting something. Wife is also nagging about doing some stuff for her. She already has a new jogging shoe. Wants another new one ($70). Damn young mothers these days. To bad we'll be 160 miles away for my cousin's wedding so m day is out the door this week.

I guess I have to think of something up because she says on Father's day she gonna throw me a car meet and bbq, LOL. How thoughtful. So I guess I have to top that!

My bother and his family are coming up today to visit and we are all going out to eat for today instead of tomorrow with my mom. I'll prob. get her some flowers for tomorrow however, as long as I can find some good ones.

Got flowers for Mom, wife, Mother-in-law, and Stepmom. $120

Dinner for Mom and wife with four kids tagging along.....expecting around $125.00

I hate these "special" days. And yes, it would be fine with me if we got rid of Mothers Day AND Fathers Day. It's simply a marketing ploy.

I got my mother and my wife little league trophies made that say " 1# MoM "

They will be in the trash in seconds, and all you will hear outside my house is screaming about how i wasted my money and how i should have gotten something better.

Then the real gifts come out. For my mother my siblings and I bought her an African Grey parrot. And for the wife another Mr. Jones watch and a lot of f*cking expensive makeup.

Sent my mom $300 worth of flowers and jewlery

I've got it easy. I'll just tell our son to avoid saying "What's for dinner Mom."

He will drive us to dinner and I will do my Grandpa duties.

I got it easy I an going clean the whole house and pack her one for when she walks in. Thats what i have done for the passed years worked out great.

aw i didnt read yours Tuna I do believe you got it easier.

My Birthday, I guess, I'm going to be drunk on mother's day.... LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back