The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Whats been keeping me away from the DSM world.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboATM

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Jacksonville, North_Carolina
...so while the DSM was sitting, I was driving around in a 90' Camry All Trac. That got old really quick, and i felt it was time to treat myself to something nice.

2002 Audi TT Quattro, the 225hp/6spd model. It is a bllaassttt!

Currently sitting on ST coilovers, 18in Tenzo Type Ms, all black leather interior, every option possible, HEAT SEATS which are amazing LOL...love this car.

This picture is with the adjusters installed on the back, as low as it would go...it was barely an inch lower than stock.The fronts are 100% slammed, and scrapped on everything. It lasted barely 2 hours before i raised it up LOL
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The DSM will be getting AWD swapped, and built to go fast. It was going to be a mild built, VERY streetable Daily...but now I have this, the DSM is just gonna be stupid quick while looking pretty on the outside. LOL

LOL yea its just a fancy overpriced expensive ass DSM. Shoulda got an Evo :p

edit-a DSM as in its just as unreliable. LOL

My dsm was going to be built to be perfect-showroom finsh, cant really tell whats done to it unless you know DSMs in and out...but after getting the TT,ive learned no DSM will ever be as nice...DSMs will always have rattles and weird noises and be a little more on the rough side...compared to an Audi.

So the DSM will end up being built to go fast as shit, not really care about breaking things and weird noises and such-just be pretty and stupid.

The TT is WAYYY to expensive to try and make fast-its damn downpipe is like a 700 piece. the DSMs on ebay is like, 80?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back