The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

What you hate about your dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I hate previous owners that don't know how to take care of their cars and don't bother to tell you anything when selling it to you!! I hate the cheap clear coat the ruins our paint jobs!! And lastly I hate that I cannot find a stupid drivers side storage box because they're either broken or around $60 from a dealer!! :ohdamn:

i hate previous owners that don't know how to take care of their cars and don't bother to tell you anything when selling it to you!! I hate the cheap clear coat the ruins our paint jobs!! And lastly i hate that i cannot find a stupid drivers side storage box because they're either broken or around $60 from a dealer!! :ohdamn:

amen!!!!!!

+1 on the clear coat issue bevause thats happening to all three of my cars. Another thing I hate is how it's impossible to do a FWD to AWD conversion on a 1g but it's easy for 2g's

I hate the paint job. (it's peeling)
I hate the lifters. (noisy)
I hate the weight distribution. (too front heavy)
I hate the lack of engineering in the chassis and body. (heavy body and too much overhang)
I hate the cheap materials on the interior. (the plastic panels and clips)
I hate the cup holder placement. (annoying)
I hate the cigarette lighter placement. (terrible when using an accessory item)
I hate the rear seat space. (either give some decent space or just make it a two-seater)

I hate that I own two, have only driven my second one and on the way home from buying it it decides to poke a hole in the block.
also hate that I can only keep one and had to steal the motor from the first one to put into the second one.

I hate how I have a TON of money invested in a car I haven't driven more than 5k miles. :(

But I guess once it comes back out next time minus the oil leak with a fresh head.... should be a good bit better...

I hate how people that have no idea about these cars get them and then hack them up. Now I'm stuck with having to fix all the hack job problems on my car. But I love the car and one day it will be worth it.

I hate how the engines in pieces.
I hate how everytime I walk into my room I have to see all the parts I have for it to get it running. :banghead:

I hate how I spend more time looking at gauges than I do the road.......

I hate the transmissions and center diffs that explode

Love my DSM, hate the previous owner...with a passion.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back