The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

What you hate about your dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

+1 on the throttle body plate

Also the small confined places throughout the car, damn Japanese and their tiny hands!!

I HATE The fact that its still on jack stands and its been 8 months, i hate the fact that the rockers are rusting appart, i hate the fact that entire bolts broke appart from rust, i hate the fact that the axle hubs are stuck in the wheel bearing. i hate that i cant seem to find parts for this car here in canada.

I HATE THE STUPID SLAVE AND MASTER CYLINCER AND THE CLUTCH PEDAL BUSHING

EVEN LIKE THAT I STILL LOVE IT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A DSM, THE ROW POWER THAT THIS LITTLE ENGINE CAN MAKE, THE FACT THAT YOU CAN BLOW THE DOORS OF A M5, the face that people give you when you blast of the line like a rocket. THere is nothing out there like that

Leaky ass top and extremely hard to find interior replacement pieces!

I hate the rust under the passenger door and fender, I hate the cheap black plastic interior trim pieces, I hate the High octane gas it needs, the breaking bolts, the window rattle, the no FM band on the radio, the no talent that worked on it before I got it, the fading spoiler, and the wore out lifts for the hatch.

Why can't cars only require mods, gas, and other fluids?!

Dear Rust, stay in Hawaii to help with the Pineapple crops. Leave me and my 2gb TSi AWD alone!

what he said......except for 1g's
-the window rattle! :sneaky:

That I can't reverse. Makes things very difficult.

LOL I can picture it now! some one pushing their car out of a parking spot then running around to get in and drive away...ROFL
How you loose revers?

You realize that DSMs were designed by Americans and made and Ohio right?

Still hate that mine doesn't run.

They were Made in Normal, IL. Not sure where they were designed though. I'm pretty sure they were still designed by Japanese.

LOL I can picture it now! some one pushing their car out of a parking spot then running around to get in and drive away...ROFL
How you loose revers?

It's a good workout but it pisses a lot of people off LOL. Bought the car that way. It won't engage into reverse... every other gear is fine though :idontknow:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back