The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

What You Got For Christmas 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Car related stuff:
ACT 2600 w/ street disc
ACT Streetlite flywheel

Non car related stuff:
From my wife; Nikkon D60 plus lens kit & bag
From me; 1K diamond ring for my wife (to make her feel that I just don't spend money on my TalonLOL.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Car related:
Gasket set for my head rebuild
Timing belt

Non-car related:
New tires and tubes for my road bike
socks:rocks:(i really needed them)
clothes

p.s. my mom said the timing belt and gasket set was the weirdest gift she's ever wrapped up

Are they trying to tell you something?:beatentodeath:

:p

Haha just kidding.
Merry Christmas EDM.

Well one gift had 3 small bottles in it and the other gifrt was one bottle with a cd
some country music I hate country music. Must of been on sale.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Merry Christmas.

Parents got me
Traxxas T-maxx 3.3 RC truck- Ugh, no fuel until tommorow because hobby shop is closed...
A used blues clues book, which contained a $20 Itunes card LOL
22" Acer PC Monitor
2 carton's of smokes from pops.

a shit load of money, random gift cards, a new Alien-ware computer case, and an Iron Gym pull up bar. Im pretty happy! And Im kinda drunk too, which is a plus hah LOLnade. Oh ya, and I get to go do the richard petty driving expecience in daytona, sweeeeeet.....

I dont really like my family, in all honesty, i dont think i even got a "Merry Christmas" this year. However i did get free coffee from Sheetz all day today :p

no wonder i saw your car for sale on craigslist, but it didnt mention the blown head gasket.. :nono::shhh:

LOL nah, when it was up on craigslist, it was still coo. but yesterday I took it out and launched the bi*** out of it, then after I got back, let it idled for a bit and started smoking white. I took out the oil cap and OMG milk shake colored oil. Its okay tho, another reason for a upgrade.:D

Marry Christmas to all and happy holidays.

4 of these
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

heavy all weather floor mats
wall e
tropic thunder
the dark knight

and miscellaneous gift cards and checks from relatives which im going to tint my windows and fighter my bike out.

a shit load of money, random gift cards, a new Alien-ware computer case, and an Iron Gym pull up bar. Im pretty happy! And Im kinda drunk too, which is a plus hah LOLnade. Oh ya, and I get to go do the richard petty driving expecience in daytona, sweeeeeet.....

Let me know how that iron gym pull up bar works and if you look like the guy in the commercial when your done LOL

Nothing car related, $100 Visa gift card, wool socks and a plane ticket to LA for January, and I bought me new leather gloves

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back