The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

What Would You Rather Have?

what would you rather have

• Volks

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Blitz

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airpoppoff

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 9, 2002
Kirkland, Washington
Would you rather have (if they were both given to you)
these Volk 18x8 Gt-c's ???
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

or....

a full blown blitz kit?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

this is NOT to start a flame war, i just wanna see what people would want?

The wheels of course, brake package included? Couldn't stand that gold spoiler.

being that you have volk gt-c's already you bastard..j/k,i would STILL pick the volks and sell them to buy a bomex kit..sure it sticks out alittle in the front but who cares..its not a ditz kit..:)

Originally posted by twenty5psi
being that you have volk gt-c's already you bastard..j/k,i would STILL pick the volks and sell them to buy a bomex kit..sure it sticks out alittle in the front but who cares..its not a ditz kit..:)

I'd pick the VOLKS but since you got them already get the kit and sell the bia:thumb: Just my .02

RomEo

Volks, definitely...although I kinda like the TE-37's better (in silver though). But those are definitely nice - on your car. :thumb: (I wonder what they'd look like on a 1G)

Bodykits aren't my thing really.

Hypothetically...if I wanted to be riced out then I would get a Bdoy Kit that eveyone else has...or want to have nice wheels i would get teh Volks... and yeah this thread has no logic at all :p

Body kits are rice and make eclipses/talons look ugly. The Blitz kit is the epitomy of RICE and is just REALLY UGLY. Deffinately the Volks.:thumb: They look hella good on your car

Hey...this turned into a rice discussion. Sorry Matt....you know what that means. Nothing personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back