The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

What would you do with 5,000

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And about $4900.00 worth of astroglide! ROFL :D

my prices are mere guestimates just to give a rough idea. and if you buy all that stuff from one vendor then the shipping will be alot less since itll be all in one box.

and nobody said any of that had to be brand new. you can find injectors and shit all the time for cheap. and the ebay fmic is just as good as wasting 1000 on a brand name one.

Yea i definatly agree about the ebay intercoolers being just as good. I have decided to go with ALL new stuff though. On my ES i did buy a lot of used parts and just ended up replacing them with new stuff. I want to do everything right....once! You guys recommend a clutch?? i have a Centerforce Dual Friction in my ES and the thing is so nice. Pedal pressure is like nothing and it grips awesome, but i've heard that they don't hold up to well to repeated AWD launches. Many i just did my clutch in my FWD....i really don't want to do it again in the AWD :mad: all well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back