The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

what would you do with 400???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i would go get me some hoo----......damn!

well with 400 bucks, i'd prolly get a set of kyb's and some eibach springs, might cost a few extra bills, but its worth it.

Start your crankwalk fund...

Go Valentine 1. It will pay for itself over time. Get it!!! Whats the point in making your car faster if its a daily driver and you can't enjoy its driving pleasures? I rest my case. :thumb:

:dsm: :laser: :talon:

S-AFCII, Black please.:thumb: I do agree with ^^^

Stacy

Originally posted by 1badtsi
bov, boost controller and a pump

would go for it, but i need the controller Blitz SBC DC - Boost Controller

im mounting everything in the top overhead by the sunroof switch. blitz boost, and blitz TT.

or boost and power meter. im not sure bout power meter, i need to chek up on it more.

but now should i go thru www.valentine1.com and pay full, or go thru ebay?

Dejon intake, K&N, Upper IC pipe, MBC, Walbro 190, 1g BOV...and a cheap hooker.

Go find a hot girl and ask her to dinner. Go to a fancy ass place and then maybe you wont need a hooker :thumb:

Or if you spend more money on your car then girls and get yelled at for it like me, then buy the v1. If it were me, id get a nice pda and dsmlink.

Pre94 7 Bolts still walk... any engine can walk... the 7 bolts are just more likely.

Go with your first thought and snag that V1, beats the hell out of paying twice what you have now for a speeding violation.

Originally posted by Below Ambient
ummmm, no.........:D
leet is right. Both of you cut out the back and forth stuff, if you don't mind.

Originally posted by AlecW81
Start your crankwalk fund...

i hate you, the day i read it, i was driving, pushed in the clutch, and reved match, and noticed a new vibration. and it kept on happening each time i did it. i heard that crankwalk causes your clutch to stick and fall in during left turns. etc.

Scared me

Anyways, My gf got me a KN FIPK :) woot

Sorry, but HAHAHA! At least if it walks you have an excuse to get a magnus built 4G64 :)

Originally posted by AlecW81
Sorry, but HAHAHA! At least if it walks you have an excuse to get a magnus built 4G64 :)

Magnus 4G64 with $400? Damn I better go order mine now!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back