The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

What would you do if you won $2,000,000?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build house in mountain, get fiber/t3 in mountain, build road course in mountain, maintain the dsm - i'd probably be broke in a month

Get my mom a better house to live in 100% paid off and a new vehicle. Get myself a nice truck for DD in, build a decent house (nothing larger than what 4 people need) with a big garage, an awesome kitchen, a couple acres of land with a creek.

Invest a lot of it and live off the revenue. I would then donate a portion to help with medical treatment advancements and help some select patients that do not have the money for their treatments.

I like you're thinking, I wouldn't be jealous if you won that much money.

If I won 2,000,000 I would:

1) Build my GS-T to about 360whp, restore the interior and exterior and be done with it. Not much of a go fast track person, I just like messing with people on the streets.
2) Completely restore my 240sx
3) Pay off my College Loans
4) Put a little back and donate the rest

first, i would most likely shit my pants.

After that, i would pay off any debts for myself, my parents, and my sister. I'd buy my dad his dream car and my mom a house in Tennessee. Second, i would buy myself a decently sized house...nothing huge probably a 4 bedroom and a decent amount of land and a nice garage/shop to keep future toys in . Then i would enroll in a 4 year school to finish my education, because i really hate this community college. Then once that was done, i'd invest a little here and there, save most of it and continue working at my job in a restaurant.

Get my mom a better house to live in 100% paid off and a new vehicle. Get myself a nice truck for DD in, build a decent house (nothing larger than what 4 people need) with a big garage, an awesome kitchen, a couple acres of land with a creek.

Invest a lot of it and live off the revenue. I would then donate a portion to help with medical treatment advancements and help some select patients that do not have the money for their treatments.

Give it a rest Ned Flanders.

I would move to Arizona. Have a very nice place but not ridiculous, however my garage would be insane. Would have lifts, paint booth, every tool I could ever need, the works at about 8-10 stalls!!! I would continue to build the GSX making it the 10 second street car that I want now, however it would go onto a rotisserie and be completely redone.

Then I would have an Evo, either 8/9, again 10 second street car. I would have a nice big truck and enclosed trailer and lastly an Audi R8. I Figure I should have about 1 million left after that, but I'd be pretty satisfied at this point. However in order to maintain all of this I would probably have to invest or start a business of some sort. I would definitely own a large portion of land where I could have a track.:D

first, i would most likely shit my pants.

After that, i would pay off any debts for myself, my parents, and my sister. I'd buy my dad his dream car and my mom a house in Tennessee. Second, i would buy myself a decently sized house...nothing huge probably a 4 bedroom and a decent amount of land and a nice garage/shop to keep future toys in . Then i would enroll in a 4 year school to finish my education, because i really hate this community college. Then once that was done, i'd invest a little here and there, save most of it and continue working at my job in a restaurant.

LMFAO at shit my pants. Now THAT'S reality! People are acting like it'd be another day at the office if they won two million.

Medicine used to rely on charity. Treatment used to be free and hospitals were run by churches. Now it's commercialized and a battle for money. It's in their interest to keep you coming back, not heal you. Screw donating to treatments though. Cures are what should be researched. I would definitely not donate towards any sort of charity if I was rich as shit. If I was poor or dying I wouldn't want monetary help from anyone. Maybe I would stockpile some crazy Soviet weaponry and then invest to pay people who were spies to dig into suspicious activity the public has the right to know about.

go around the country getting every crap job that i could and when the jack ass manager says sometning smart ass then id finially be able to say what id allways wanted to say but was never able to

I'd buy a fleet of storm trooper 1g's and build an army of 1000awhp+ 1g's. ROFL

Just kidding.

But seriously.

Not much?

Use the remaining 750k to live for the next 60 years.

Wishful thinking, at a very modest 50k/year that'd probably last about 20 years with interest ( although u did mention investing some of the test maybe that's where u plan to be able to live for so long.

500k to pay off all debts and get a decent house. 1m to savings/investments for retirement an the rest play money (including buying a ford gt). I'd continue to work bc that 1m in savings is really only a moderate start to a retirement.

Not much?

Use the remaining 750k to live for the next 60 years.

Wishful thinking, at a very modest 50k/year that'd probably last about 20 years with interest ( although u did mention investing some of the test maybe that's where u plan to be able to live for so long.

500k to pay off all debts and get a decent house. 1m to savings/investments for retirement an the rest play money (including buying a ford gt). I'd continue to work bc that 1m in savings is really only a moderate start to a retirement. no mortgage, student loans or car payments means my current salary would likely be able to support whatever the wife and I want to do while continuing to save heavily for an early retirement

i would pay my debts off, buy my mom a house, buy me a house, and buy us both newer cars and invest the rest

Have mitsu build me a 01 3000gt vr-4 from the factory and a 99 gsx. Buy me a nice 250k house go to a school that i would want to go to keep working at walgreens and make payments on a Ferrari F40. Give my parents 100k a peice and just live..

What, jealous that you will NEVER be able to have a motor that nice in your life? =P
Nope. Why spend that much money when its been done already for less? Plus its only been reposted 10 times within a few weeks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Really, there's another evo, let alone dsm, let alone 4 cyl out there with an established 1416 hp, shooting for 2000 hp on a build that costs less than that? Show me where.
Im sure shep and rau are pretty damn close.
And he hasnt hit the 2000hp mark yet.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Id pay off my debts and my moms debts build me a house and furnish it put back money for my two nephews and niece college fund and finish my schooling rest buy a nice luxury car and finish my dsm and put the rest in the bank and invest in cds.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back