The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

What would you do if you won $2,000,000?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buy an evo. Tell a bunch of people to #### off. Lift comfortably invest a mil in something. Live comfortably off the 40g a year I have left and whatever revenue I can make off the mil.

I'd:

1 pay off my parents house.

2 pay off my college.

3 start a family

4 build a small house in the country.

5 build a small shop for a few projects.

6 put the other 1,500,000 in the bank and make sure my family had the best life they could while keeping the fact that i had the money a secret. ( without spoiling the hell out of them)

7 help people as i saw fit.

8 and contribute some to all the people who have taught me about dsm's.. you guys!

Move to Greensburg PA, or around there and build a big house with at least 50 acres! Buy a 40' car trailer with a sleeper, ac, and travel to every dragstrip in the US, and race,or test and tune for the fun of it! Then swing by the Bunny Ranch Out side of Vegas, for a few days!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back