The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

What would you do if you won $2,000,000?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razrman8

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 7, 2010
Troy, Missouri
This thread came to mind after reading yungjon23's thread about lottery winners. Now, here is my question to you. What would YOU do if you won $2,000,000 AFTER taxes.?!

Lets see what kind of ideas we get going

id pay off my debt, build a mansion somewhere foreign buy exotic cars and feast on exotic foods till i die, i dont care about my next generation! LOL

i would invest in the mexican cartel and become the richest man in the world !!!

I would buy silver, wait for it to catch back up to the ~1:16 silver:gold ratio, sell the silver, buy some gold, and wait until that hits the supposed $10k per ounce some people are predicting, try to sell the gold then, have a crapload of cash, and then wait for the cash to deflate once again (obviously if gold was that expensive cash will be almost worthless.) Or instead of gold buy organic seeds and wait for them to be worth more than gold, and people would surely rather buy seeds for insane amounts than gold (worth a lot but useless to support life.) But pay off my debt first, buy a house outright, and a econo-box car. $2 million doesn't go that far these days. 10 years ago investing $1 million would net you about $50k a year for the rest of your life.

Here's my list -
(pay off debt's, dont have many, but would take care of them first)
1. Buy nice truck to DD
2. Decent sized house in the country somewhere (furnish it and such)
3. Build giant shop, with a few lifts.
4. Buy a few really clean DSM's, and rebuild um from the ground up
5. Buy many other vehicles that I have always wanted, and make them beast.

Nothing fancy, just want a nice house basically, and a shop to screw around in. Whatever is leftover, prob just put it into a savings account, and watch it grow. I'd prob stay working at my current job, just to have something to do.

Spend $500k on a house, invest $400K in high risk investments, $500K in low risk investments, buy a C6Z06, and use the remaining money for capital in some entrepreneurial endeavors.

If I had two million dollars I would build a huge garage. I dont need a house, just put some living quarters above the garage. two lifts, and storage out back. I would put the rest in the bank and just buy EVERY turbo DSM I come across and just fix whatever is wrong with them. That would be my "job".

Party till i die!
Lifes short.. why not have fun living it!!!

And i would use what i needed to completely restore my Talon, and do some upgrades!
shouldn't be more than $15k in work!

'Tis true. $2,000,000 isnt a WHOLE bunch these days, but certainly is more than I have! Haha.. Trying to see what runs through everybody else's mind.

I would by a the photoshop program that BORN2TUNE uses! So I can photoshop my own pictures.. But, until then, Born2tune you're still my photoshop hook up ;):cool:

pay off debts, get a nice clean GS-X or 2, a couple DD's as well, buy a nice house here in Montana and get a nice heated shop built with a lift or 2, then invest the rest and live off the dividends

pay off all debts. buy whatever car my wife wants. buy a nice house with a huge garage. and everything of the parts truck. then buy each 1g car, and each 2g car(excluding all N/T models), and a truck for dd. and probably buy the fittapalli talon. then put the rest in a trust fund and live off the interest for life.

'Tis true. $2,000,000 isnt a WHOLE bunch these days, but certainly is more than I have! Haha.. Trying to see what runs through everybody else's mind.

I would by a the photoshop program that BORN2TUNE uses! So I can photoshop my own pictures.. But, until then, Born2tune you're still my photoshop hook up ;):cool:

Not much?

Im pretty sure i could live the rest of my life damn comfortably with $2 mill and not work another day if i really wanted.

Build my own house, somewhere in the country prob be around $500k. Have a few horses and barn. Have a nice garage and buy a few new cars.

Then invest some 400k.

Put 250k aside for my children down the road.

Donate 100k between diff charities and church.

Use the remaining 750k to live for the next 60 years.

I would spend a lot of time watching my son grow and not miss a minute of his life.

I'd Move back to wisconsin. Pay off my dads house. Build my mom a house. Then build mine.
I would have a huge shop to work in with a paint booth. Get some job just to keep me busy.

I would build my Talon to EVO X specs. 4B11 and all.

I would spend a lot of time watching my son grow and not miss a minute of his life.

I'd Move back to wisconsin. Pay off my dads house. Build my mom a house. Then build mine.
I would have a huge shop to work in with a paint booth. Get some job just to keep me busy.

I would build my Talon to EVO X specs. 4B11 and all.

That doesn't sound like a waste of money at all...LOL. But it would be your money, so who cares what I think!

I'd buy a bunch of Indonesian under age girls...

No, but seriously, ...wait a second, yeah; that's probably what I'd do.

Razrman-- I feel flattered that my thread inspires to make new threads :)
But then I started thinking..and This one is so much better..LOL

Get my mom a better house to live in 100% paid off and a new vehicle. Get myself a nice truck for DD in, build a decent house (nothing larger than what 4 people need) with a big garage, an awesome kitchen, a couple acres of land with a creek.

Invest a lot of it and live off the revenue. I would then donate a portion to help with medical treatment advancements and help some select patients that do not have the money for their treatments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hire a financial beast to help me invest and make the money grow

Pay off debt. Design and build a new house myself, must be on 5 or more acres. Drop about 15k in my dsm. Get my business off the ground. Live off the rest.

Pay off my debt. Buy a house for myself. Pay off the rest of my parents' mortgage. Buy a Bimmer, a truck and fix up my Eclipse. Use the rest to start up my own Data/Tech company.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back