The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

What would you do if attacked?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greathuskie said:
im telling you guys, a shot to the throat will put even the strongest man on the ground in one hit

you want to end a fight fast, thats teh way to do it

agreed....

i discovered in grade school that my reflexes knock people on the ground. some kid went for my face cause i struck him out in kickball and grabbed his fist, twisted, and he was back on the ground with my other fist about a half an inch from his nose. i was just as suprised as the kid was.

if anyone ever layed a hand on my gf, they would probably end up in the hospital, i dont care how big they are.

OK another story...

So Ive been with this girl for about 3 months now. Well recently I was watching her cheer at a basketball game. I see this guy walk up to her and grab her arm, and not in a friendly manner :nono: . I watch as he pulls her towards him :nono: and then I get up RUN down the bleachers and im right behind that kid in 2 seconds. I tap him on the shoulder and he turns around . My g/f says but without sound " thats my ex" .. So im immediatly beyond pissed. This guy has beat her, and nows hes touchign her in a unfriendly manner.

So I tap the ####er on the shoulder. He turns around and says " What do you want. "

" you better get your hands off her or your not going to be walkign out of here. "

" shut the #### up, ill kick your ass"

his arm is still on hers.... I kind of sigh and say

" I told you so "

" told me what"

In the middle of that sentence my fist connects with this kids jaw. He falls down and lays there a couple of seconds, puts his hand to his jaw, and grabs it holding it in pain.

I say " You ever lay a hand on her again, and I will send you to the hospital "

I walk away and look back and the kid is still laying there... ROFL But this kid is a dumbass 10 mins later I see him outside and he is walkign towards me and my g/f. I give her the keys to my car and tell her to leave. She does so im ready to go.

So the guy walks up to me and without a word swings. I duck down and give him a nice rib shot. This kid is now bent over at my desposal, so i give him a nice knee to the chest. He lets out this squeal ROFL . So I back off, let him get his breath again, and yet he still wants to go. Needless to say I wasnt nice the next time. A little bit later the kid is laying on the ground and If i remember right i broke his jaw and nose. Havent seen the kid since..

This guy was alot bigger than me, but you dont touch my g/f. I had the biggest adrenaline rush ever.

I hope you got a chance to bi*** slap him with his friends watching.

I will say that I like wearing heavy boots of all sorts, work boot, cowboy boot you get the idea.
And there is nothing like putting the metal point of a cowboy boot to the side of someones knee with a sweep kick. Drop them like a 2 ton rock and they DO NOT get up, mostly because their knee cap is dislocated, or have a broken bone.
One hit, nice, clean and walk away. Then a reverse with that heavy cork heel does about the same thing...

Quasimondo said:
I don't know what kind of deadeye Annie Oakley shooters you guys are, but if I'm going to shoot somebody, I'm aiming for center mass. You're not shooting to injure you're shooting to kill. The only way I can see anybody hitting specific parts of the body is if you're at point blank range, and I wouldn't want to be that damn close to my attacker.

On a side note, I don't think the cops would've looked to happily upon you if you did fire your weapon in a public place like a movie theatre. The ass whipping was much preferred. :rocks:

I have to agree here... I don't go out and shoot people on a day to day basis... and though I am quite accurate with an array of different firearms, I never shoot to maim... if I have to shoot at someone, that means that they've put me in a situation that for lack of a better description makes me "fear for my life" and if that scenario comes up, they're not getting a warning shot, they're getting a chest shot... now when I'm hunting, I'm generally a head shooter, but in this situation, it's all about the largest target...

In reply to the aside, I agree, the ass whooping is a much better option, and it seems you had enough people watching your back that there was no reason for a firearm anyway...

an ass kicking is much more humiliating, especially when they are the ones who picked the fight. having a black eye for a little while is good when you can say "yeah, but you should see the other guy." plus, usually you dont go to jail for an extended period when you kick someone's ass and they started the fight.

Since the human race have come to another stage of evolution and now we have "proper" laws, the smaller people will still get screwed! by bigger physical people. Guy throws popcorn, you smack him, he breaks your little leg. He goes to jail but you get money and a broken leg. To prevent that leg from being broken at all is to make sure each human individual is equal, physically. Mentally, that is a different story. Guns is a bad idea for equallity. Guns kill. Someone evolve. PLEASE!

Since the human race have come to another stage of evolution and now we have "proper" laws, the smaller people will still get screwed! by bigger physical people. Guy throws popcorn, you smack him, he breaks your little leg. He goes to jail but you get money and a broken leg. To prevent that leg from being broken at all is to make sure each human individual is equal, physically. Mentally, that is a different story. Guns is a bad idea for equallity. Guns kill. Someone evolve. PLEASE!

Double post much? Guns may be bad for this equality you speak of, but most people aren't so stupid that they see a gun and still think they can win. That prevents the broken leg in the first place. Anymore I think that evolution is working backwards, because stupid people keep procreating and making more useless humans that the rest of us have to come in contact with on a daily basis.

JiveMasterT said:
i discovered in grade school that my reflexes knock people on the ground. some kid went for my face cause i struck him out in kickball and grabbed his fist, twisted, and he was back on the ground with my other fist about a half an inch from his nose. i was just as suprised as the kid was.

if anyone ever layed a hand on my gf, they would probably end up in the hospital, i dont care how big they are.

kicking ass during kickball games eh, hardcore stuff, heh. :D

not to sound like an ass but from my experiences, most people that talk about how badass they are usually end up getting whooped or dead.

Blank said:
kicking ass during kickball games eh, hardcore stuff, heh. :D

not to sound like an ass but from my experiences, most people that talk about how badass they are usually end up getting whooped or dead.

Careful....He's from New York.

Mr.Tao said:

You're telling me if utilizing a gun against an attacker would save your life, you wouldn't use it?

Please.

WTF

Absolutely crazy story, but definitely you handled it the right way, like everyone else said.

Am I the only one to notice the irony that this all happened while watching a movie called "The Pacifier"?

halligoo said:
Careful....He's from New York.

but I was born in Philly... :thumb:

seriously, I had no idea what I was doing and that was the only real fight ive ever been in. one time my brother decided to try to hit me with a wooden mallet and i just like instinctively twisted his wrist and put his arm behind his back so he dropped it. my brother said it was the weirdest thing he's ever seen... it happened so fast. normally i like to avoid fights... i wear glasses. :shhh:

I wear glasses too. That is one reason I feel like I didn't get my fair share of licks in. I broke my glasses right in the beginning when I went down the steps. After that, I was pretty much handicapped.

I have never seriously thought about getting that Laser Surgery on the eyes until now.

I can tell that all of the 'I would slice my fingernails thru his throat' type comments were made by young 'uns. Twenty years ago when I was in the military and running 5 miles a day, I was pretty cocky too. Believe me. Most people are humbled by age.

Update:

The police called to tell me that Popcorn Boy refused to give a statement and used some choice 4 letter words in their general direction. End result: He was arrested for Assault on my wife, and given a separate citation for being 'argumentative' with the police. Idiot. He is required to pay my wife $322 in restitution plus assorted other costs. I bet he really hates the sound of a popcorn bag now.....

halligoo said:
Update:

The police called to tell me that Popcorn Boy refused to give a statement and used some choice 4 letter words in their general direction. End result: He was arrested for Assault on my wife, and given a separate citation for being 'argumentative' with the police. Idiot. He is required to pay my wife $322 in restitution plus assorted other costs. I bet he really hates the sound of a popcorn bag now.....

thats probably the most expensive movie he has ever gone to see :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back