The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

what was your first car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonypanda

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 18, 2011
murphysboro, Illinois
so this thread is all about your very 1st car and everything about it ill start it out
my first car was a 1993 ford thunder bird lx 4.3 v6 ran like a champ got it when i was 14 and gave it to my sister when i was 16
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

my audi 80 is my first car i bought even though i'm not going to transfer the title or get plates... i bought it to flip/up trade
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

1999 gst (RIP totaled a little over a week ago:cry:, now searching for a 1g awd:hellyeah:) but was a great car, did basic mods like intake exhaust and 16g turbo.

Attachments

• 0901001942.jpg
    0901001942.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 76
My first car was my dad's 86 Toyota Cressida. Pimpin with girls too. My first car I bought with my own money was my 98 gst.
And I think there was a thread on this already.

78 trans am, Y-88 gold special edition.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

First car my mom bought me gsr swaped crx, was a nice car but still glad i drive a dsm now

Attachments

• crx lil nigga.jpg
    crx lil nigga.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 53
^^^ any track times yet. I'm guessing if it had header, intake and exhaust should be around 14.7??? just a guess.
Power to weight... can't beat that.

I took it to almost every track day LOL, after some seat time and pulling the bumeper to fit slicks i went 14.4. pretty quick for our altitude. the car was very gutted, headers, intake manifold, lsd tranny.

I got a wild hair and turbod it went 13.5 on stock block and about 2 weeks later popped the motor

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back