The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

What vehicle would you like to see a 4g63 in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69 celica or a 1993 rx7 ither would be SICK

Celica didn't start until 1970.. And if your talking about a 79 celica, that would this retarded looking shit.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Otherwise, you got 2 body styles of 1st gen celica (70-77)

Coupe

Liftback

I had to dig this thread up. I was watching Season 17 Episode 2 of Top Gear UK and they compare the Fiat 500 Abarth, Renault Clio 200 Cup and Citreon DS2 Racing. Then I was like OMG image an Abarth with a 4g63 and mild setup on a 16g or 14b.

Sounds like a Colt but even smaller and lighter.

I'm thinkin Mazda Miata or an S2K. The little convertibles. They would need to be RWD or AWD. I think even with a stock 4g63 the power to weight would be insane.

The 3g eclipse would be nice too.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

What vehicle would I like to see a 4g63 in?...My future car LOL

But really I don't know pretty much everything has been listed already. Maybe a small truck? Something along the line of the Supratrucks

My girls avenger I would like to 4g63 swap and do an awd conversion..But I think I'll just end up buying her a talon instead..But If we keep the evenger I'm gonna buy a 2g awd shell and figure out the swap..

My next project is swaping a 4g63 into a boat...I need a boat that has a 350 motor in it, so all I have to do is buy the transmission belhousing adapter from Buschur racing, and mount it in!!! It would be one hell of a project, but would be awesome when Im out on the lake boosting!!!:sneaky:

the s2k already comes with 200 hp :p

now torque would be different

That may be true, but the turbo adds a whole new animal under the hood :)

A e36 BMW, obviously not my M3. Like a 325. Built 4g63 obviously, because they came with 180 HP. A 4g63t would be amazing in that thing. For it to be competitive as a BMW though, you would have to have some tall gears. A DSM can take a BMW off the line, but those things were built to cruise the Autobaun. One hundred plus mph.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

My next project is swaping a 4g63 into a boat...I need a boat that has a 350 motor in it, so all I have to do is buy the transmission belhousing adapter from Buschur racing, and mount it in!!! It would be one hell of a project, but would be awesome when Im out on the lake boosting!!!:sneaky:

Boats with SBC's are usually pretty bulkly. Maybe something a little smaller, like a 12 foot jetmate jet boat?

Come to think of it, one car that would have benefited from having a 4G63 was the 3g Eclipse. That would've been awesome.

like this?

ralliart and hks built this. awd and 6 speed.

i want to 4g63 swap an sti to piss off people on nabisco

I second the "4G63 swapped Miata" idea. There's a Miata that always comes into the shop, and it's so mindboggingly slow, but handles so nice...I can't help but to imagine just your basic 16G/SD setup in one. Hell, my car weighs 3250lbs or more with me in it, and with a basic 16G setup I was in the 12's(with a bunch of tiny issues robbing power). I could only imagine my motor in a Miata. It'd be fast as hell, handle amazing, and very reliable.

The issue is though, man those things are small. I have to shoe-horn myself into it, and the entire time driving it is uncomfortable.

I didnt read every page so I dont no if its been said. Dont know if you have heard about the areal atom from top gear, but they use the civic SI type R motor supercharged. I would like to see the 4G in that. would be so much better!

I didnt read every page so I dont no if its been said. Dont know if you have heard about the areal atom from top gear, but they use the civic SI type R motor supercharged. I would like to see the 4G in that. would be so much better!

Look up SlantedJ's slr(super light roadster)

It's not an atom but it's pretty damn close

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back