The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What vehicle would you like to see a 4g63 in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The other day I was thinking how sleeper it would be to transform an entire Evo 8 motor and drivetrain to one of those crappy lancers es's

The other day I was thinking how sleeper it would be to transform an entire Evo 8 motor and drivetrain to one of those crappy lancers es's

I would assume it would be a possible by probably time sacking job!
I would think it would similar to swapping a GST to a GSX, but i wouldn't completely know! :/

A 4th gen F body would be sooo SICK! I wanna try a rwd focus 4g63. Or a 94 ford explorer with around 450-550 rwhp :D

I think a Factory Five Mk4 Roadster kit with a 4g63 would be epic.

The other thing I would love to see is an Opel GT with a 4g. OMG that would be so cool.

LIKE YOUR THINKING.. Although Cosworth makes some DAMN good Parts, i think with the money you would spend on converting to fit the 4g63, you could make the cosworth motor pretty damn powerful! IMO

True, but I would just like to see it done ;)

Id personally love to see someone swap a 4g motor into a 1960s mustang. That would be sexy as hell while giving the v8 crowd some indigestion. My buddy has had one since he was 14 that is now mint. He threatened me with death at the idea :D

one of the old cobras would be fun. On a serious note i have the chance to buy an 2002 landrover freelander for 600 bucks with a blown motor they are awd and auto. I was thinking of swaping in a 4g63t but who knows think it would be worth it . if i did i would convert it to manual tranny but to get the torque split right could i use an evo tranny. They seat pretty low and weigh like 3500lbs any thoughts.:hellyeah:

>.> I have always wanted to make a Camaro AWD. I never thought of using a DSM drivetrain for that... WTF

Good part is you could almost adjust the engine so it's behind the front wheels. XD Then you could have a big V type radiator set up. :D

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fHloWoIy_-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

haha Man I freakin Hate mustangs, but dam i like this one thats pretty awesome because its like a big slap in the face for all the mustang owners Lol, i hope that guy brings that to the shootout:thumb:

I'd like to see the chalkboard metro w/ a 4g63 stuffed in it :p

Then he could write on it "4g63 Inside" (Intel style logo) ...OR he could be sneaky and put "Very slow Metro" :sneaky: The possibilities are endless :)

An S2000 or a newer style celica with AWD and a 4g63 :)

It's been done...

attachment.php

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back