The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

What vehicle would you like to see a 4g63 in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I saw a subaru powertrain swapped Saturn SL1 a few years ago. WRX Turbo engine and power train...

Now... if you could do that with an AWD Powertrain from a DSM or GVR-4 with 4ws intact, ultimate sleeper.

My bmw 325i. Its super light and handles pretty good but is slow as balls compared to a turbo dsm. Im sure with a 4g63t, that thing would be sleeper and a nice drifter car.

I would of lover to throw a 4g63T into my girlfriends 94 mercury tracer wagon that we called turtleROFL 300K miles on that thing when we drove it to the junkyard:sosad: really reliable car though I must say, Never did anything to it put oil changes. If i had the body of that car with a 4g63T in it nobody would ever know what was up.

Personally I want to attept the Mirage to Evo conversion. :hmm:

A Prius baby! Lol no I dont think they are even remotely apealing, but it would be a total Fu to all those yuppies. On a serious note if I was doing a build I would probably take an old school car (67 GTO) and do a body swap just to show these old guys V-8 isn't the only badass motor out there. Awd would be a must I think that's where we shine, actually puting what we make to the ground.

Badass Foxbody! Humbling V-8 owners is what I live for.

A mazda RX8 with a 4g63t, that rotary that comes with them is gutless is not the old fd3 twin turbo 13b rew nice hp there with those engines, just like the 20b three rotor engine twin turbo really hp. But and mazda RX8 with a 4g63t would be nice.

Any 420a vehicle even the Neon. Just to shut them up:D

my vote is an S2 Lotus Exige. now that would be impressive. especially if it was built and making good power. why they use a toyota engine i will never understand.

My bmw 325i. Its super light and handles pretty good but is slow as balls compared to a turbo dsm. Im sure with a 4g63t, that thing would be sleeper and a nice drifter car.

Somebody had a nice one at the shootout last year.

My vote would def be a 91 CRX Si with a 6bolt 4G63 and an 4bolt AWD swap.:thumb:

Last edited:
Datsun 510 for me

WOW, this thread took off over night, literally! You guys have some pretty cool idea's. I'm surprised no one has mentioned the FTO yet...

chevy cavalier. I just love the idea of having a dd style car and then since its small and light enough, it could probably run 12s on a 14b LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back