The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

what valves to get for my build.??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stukyl28

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 1, 2009
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
hey whats up tuners,

I'm nearing the end of my build (will be starting a build thread soon too). I have a few questions I'd like your opinions on. First, I'm re-doing my head for my build, and I'm not sure if my 1mm o/s valves are good anymore (I'll add pics later). I'm just wondering what valves I should get to replace them if needed. I've found two that I'd possibly like to get:

EXTREME PSI : Your #1 Source for In Stock Performance Parts I like these ones

EXTREME PSI : Your #1 Source for In Stock Performance Parts
EXTREME PSI : Your #1 Source for In Stock Performance Parts A close second

I know that both companies are reputable and of good quality. I'll be running Kiggly beehives, supertech bronze valve guides, supertech reduced outer diameter valve seals, and FP3x cams. My head is mildly port and polished, and this will all be on my 2.3 stroker. Mod list in profile is mostly complete. Just let me know your thoughts on which way I should go.

Thanks so much in advance,
Kyle:hellyeah:

I'm running a set of 1mm O/S EPN engnbldr valves in my stroker, which are identical to the Ferrea valves it appears. I don't think you can go wrong with the Ferrea's. Save the money from the Supertechs toward something else IMO. Only reason I got the EPN valves was because I got a deal I couldn't refuse on them.

I'm just unsure if the nitrate coating is better then just regular SS ones.!my old ones look like the super tech once cause of the black, but tyrant could also be from use too

My understanding is that the Ferrea valves and the EPN/ Engnbldr valves are made in the same plant over seas....

I like and use alot of the Engnbldr valves and not yeat had one fail, in a 4g, chevy , ford or toyota...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back