The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

what turbos will fit on an evoIII manifold

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you want a direct fit or a fit with installation kits? A direct fit would be the Evo III 16g which flows better than the big 16g. Not much of a power gain though.

im looking to put about 400 to the tires with my current setup @18psi im putting out 283 but i have ordered the dsm link, afpr, 750cc ,and a new boost controller cause mine leaks off at 18psi but im in the delima of what turbo im leaning towards th FP green but still undecided thats why im asking what turbos will fit

Any turbo that has a mitsu flang will work. FP30, 14b, 16g, 18g, 20g etc etc. You get the idea.

My closest DSM buddy is using an FP Green on his 2G TSi. Upgraded from a TD05H to the Green last fall....we've yet to put any track time on the turbo, but from a driver standpoint it's a hell of a ride. Sitting at 21psi right now on the stock 2G 7-bolt with 135k on it, and it reaches full spool around 4000-4200. The only other engine modification is a set of BC0101 cams.

I highly recommend the FP Green.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back