The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

What to do with one (good) tire?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HokieDSM

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 24, 2002
Blacksburg, Virginia
Okay, I have to move this week - and I'm trying to cut down on the crap that I have to take along with me. After switching to snowtreads last year, I had one of my old tires left - that I'd bought cuz I shredded one of them a few months beforehand but it was too early to switch to snow tires. It's a BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW in 215/50/16, and only has about 2000 miles on it.

But I only have one of them, and since I have my 17s now for the summer, I don't see myself ever using it.

So - how can I get rid of it? I'd love to sell it, but who would buy just one tire? Any other creative ideas & suggestions are welcome. :D

If it were a crap tire, these all sound like great options - but it's a GOOD tire. I paid $130 for it and only got a couple months use out of it -

Anyone think I can somehow make any of that money back on it?

I had one of those exact tires brand new in my garage for the longest time, I finally had to give it away.

ebay it, make highest bidder pay shipping and handling, cant go wrong even if someone buys it for $10.

Mount it on the back of the car and put a Diamond in the back, Open your sunroof top, & Dig in the sceen w/ a Gangsta Lean...

Attachments

• RearTire.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 110
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

actually i have one lying around doing nothing too, i'm doing the logest burnout i can.
that and the engine is almost toast anyways...

Ha,, all you guys with one tire laying around should pool your resources and make a whole set.
I brought one tire off the trader when I had one blowout. Im sure theres always people who need an early replacement.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back