The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

what to do with ecu

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinnykenny84

15+ Year Contributor
May 12, 2005
Angier, North_Carolina
I was wondering if anyone knows of an individual or company etc, that buys good non eprom ecus? I am buying an eprom and I am not sure what to do with my ecu. Its out of a 97 awd talon. Once I install the eprom Im not going to save mine. If anyone knows someone that needs one let me know. Im not looking to get rich off this, more like helping some one out who needs one.
:talon:

Yea, but I dont feel like it will sale. Its already postd there. There just isnt a BIG demand for non eprom ecus

Just post it up for sale where ever you can.

Sure, it may not sell right away, but some people are just looking for a cheap non eprom replacement ECU to save as a backup, or they don't really need an eprom ecu, so the non eprom will suffice.

Give it time, it will sell. Personally, I know of a guy buying 1G non eproms 91-94 for $85 plus shipping, but he is not looking for 2g's.

exactly how many dsms use this ecu and whats a fair amount?

Dan, hows that 2.3 coming. whats the plan for your project tsi? race,weekend warrior, dyno killer..... just a little off subject, LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back