The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

what the hell

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattspyder

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 2, 2004
del taco, Wisconsin
SO i oredered my safc 2. i was gone last night at school, my wife comes home and finds my keys hanging from our door. i thought i miss placed them but didnt know where they were that day leaving for school. i come home from work this morning check the tracking number and it says that i signed for it last night a 6:10 pm. i was gone my wife was gone! i live in an apartment. i checked the office they dont have anything... what the hell think happened to it. nothing is missing from my apartment though thats the weird thing, and when my wife came back from school the lights were on in the house!!! we didnt leave them on. this is really pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!

umm.....if i were you...i would get those locks changed asap. Im guessin that whoever had ahold of your keys now has a copy. Also, you might wanna think about where you were the last time you remembered havin your keys....you werent at a buddies house shortly b4 they disapeared were you? Cus if you were then my guess is that he would be ####in w/ you. But if thats not a factor then i would be changin those locks out soon as ya get done readin this. For your sake...i hope its a friend messin w/ you. It does seem kinda odd that they havent stolen anything other than the safc (knowing that you were waitin on it and all). And that they left the keys in the door? Too obviouse if you ask me...the lights bein on too. Sounds like someone is teachin ya a lesson on keepin track of your keys, LOL. Least i hope so for your sake.

Oceanside Cali? I have members in my car club out there. Maybe it was one of them. Hell, if I lived out there it would have been me, I need to get my SAFCII sometime soon.

Seriously though, that's crazy, I guess we all think the obvious of someone intercepting it. I can't believe that though, that takes some balls.

man i miss living in oside havent been there in 2 years.....when i go back ill check for u pal........it was those got damn marines i tell u! using safc's to tune their apc's and tanks now a days :cool:

:talon: Monty :talon:

Where in Oceanside? If it's someone messing around with apartments, then I may tell me wife to keep an eye on our keys while I'm stuck in the glorious sandhole named Iraq. :rolleyes:

Trigger Jack said:
Where in Oceanside? If it's someone messing around with apartments, then I may tell me wife to keep an eye on our keys while I'm stuck in the glorious sandhole named Iraq. :rolleyes:

Hey man you keep your a$$ low while your over there and get it back in one peice! G/L man take car!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back