The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink RESOLVED - What the hell is going on with my car/tune going full lean.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All done!
No fuel.:cry:
Test tomorrow!!!
Beer thirty here!
:)

Phosphoric acid works really well at cleaning gas tanks. Is that an 80's era Honda Comstar wheel that I spot in your garage 1990TsiAwdTalon?

I had to keep moving when I got off work to get it done otherwise my ass sinks into the chair I'm sitting in right now. ROFL

Lately I seem to be more like the cat, asleep on the couch.
It's taken me a month to do a couple hour job cause I only put a half hour in here and there between naps. :)

Lately I seem to be more like the cat, asleep on the couch.
It's taken me a month to do a couple hour job cause I only put a half hour in here and there between naps. :)
I think I will be like the cat today after work........but I need gas for the car.....what to do?????
Nap, and Steve, I have an alarm that wakes me up on my couch every night so I just consider that normal ROFL

Is that an 80's era Honda Comstar wheel that I spot in your garage 1990TsiAwdTalon?
That is my 1984 V45 Magna Matt. My son took the carbs off to fix the fuel leaking onto my leg and now we can't figure out how to get the set of 4 back on without springs flying everywhere. It was hard to get them off as a set....even harder to get them back on sad to say. I love that bike, she is fast as hell. Not as fast as the V65 was but still worthy!
Nice spot, LOL.

That is my 1984 V45 Magna Matt. My son took the carbs off to fix the fuel leaking onto my leg and now we can't figure out how to get the set of 4 back on without springs flying everywhere. It was hard to get them off as a set....even harder to get them back on sad to say.

Thanks for mentioning this - glad to know other people find this annoying too.
One of my neighbors had a really nice JDM Suzuki Carry kei truck that started having what seemed like fuel delivery problems. So we took the top of the carburetor off. BIG MISTAKE. That stupid spring in there is long and narrow so it is unstable when you try to compress it. We couldn't get it back together.
I still don't know how you are supposed to get those things back together.
But googling "V45 Magna carburetor springs" at least gives me plenty of diagrams to look at, which is more than we had for the Suzuki.

If I have a "highly motivated" day I can work in the garage for about 2 hours. Then I'll take the rest of the night "off", just watching fun stuff on the computer, YouTube or whatever. And cooking and eating. And probably take the next day "off" too. Right now I'm going to go outside and do nothing but enjoy being outside! As I walk past the Talon I'll tell it that it's a nice little car. 🙂

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back