The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

What the hell happened?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlacasse1

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 6, 2009
Scott AFB, Illinois
What happened to DSMTuners in the last couple months.

I spent all of four months away from this site, come back, and everything is different. Dumb people, dumb threads, more of a place for people to come jack off at than it used to be.

Use to be a good forum, now it seems all different. So what happened?

(Maybe it's just me)

LOL!

When did they decide that threads from the hangout section needed to make it to the homepage?

i hear you no one understands the search feature so you get the same threads over and over. we need defiant back

Blame it on Defiant, he closed all useless threads and kept it clean. Why we are still getting the "what mod" "what turbo" "how bout" threads is beyond me.

women error.... I still think the best part of some of these people slid down their moms crack and became a stain on the mattress.

What happened to DSMTuners in the last couple months.

I spent all of four months away from this site, come back, and everything is different. Dumb people, dumb threads, more of a place for people to come jack off at than it used to be.

Use to be a good forum, now it seems all different. So what happened?

(Maybe it's just me)

I agree, way too many stupid noobs and lazyass people. Everyone has made this forum their own personal myspace/facebook/twitter and its all going downhill now. I've just moved onto other forums that focus on real DSM talk and not stuff that has been covered thousands of times that is being brought back up everyday. :ohdamn:

Ya I agree. I think the search function works wonderfully if you actually try. I want the amount of activity back for each heading on the recently DSM Discussions. That way I know which is actually worth clicking on.

3/4 of the time now I open an thread and ask myself why the person didn't just search...

I am so sick of threads with people asking why their stock car is not working and seeing their BOV not recirculated... WTF

As we've said before, just don't log in. If all you're going to do is come on this site and complain, then either don't log in or we'll make it so you can't. We don't need people like you.

I didn't come on here to complain. I asked a simple question.

Ok.

I am actually looking to get into a DSM again. Trying to trade off my 3000GT VR4 right now. I wanted to come back here because I liked this forum better than 3si. Got tired of the way 3si is.

If I could only imagine.. Lol
It's why I can be so bitter on here sometimes.
I don't know if I could stick it out that long.
I've been lurking on this site since '03. I just never had an email. I literally cannot put into words how different it is. But I think it's natural. Sucks.
As we've said before, just don't log in. If all you're going to do is come on this site and complain, then either don't log in or we'll make it so you can't. We don't need people like you.
Wrong. Who you don't need are the 1 million members here who spread gobs of horrible information, ask the same fuel-cut question everyday, etc. They're who bring the site down. Instead of modding those threads by closing them with a link to the mounds of info that's buried somewhere here, the mods allow those threads to fester and build into yet another pile of shit.

Then people like me who can't stand seeing the site like this give some choice words to the lazy-noobs, get infractions from you while the thread-starter has his 15 year-old that's been answered ten thousand times go on with not even a slap on the wrist.
i still enjoy this site thats why i support it.

the search function has always delivered for me

I don't read a single thread I search for if it's after '06.

It's why I can be so bitter on here sometimes.

I've been lurking on this site since '03. I just never had an email. I literally cannot put into words how different it is. But I think it's natural. Sucks.

Wrong. Who you don't need are the 1 million members here who spread gobs of horrible information, ask the same fuel-cut question everyday, etc. They're who bring the site down. Instead of modding those threads by closing them with a link to the mounds of info that's buried somewhere here, the mods allow those threads to fester and build into yet another pile of shit.

Then people like me who can't stand seeing the site like this give some choice words to the lazy-noobs, get infractions from you while the thread-starter has his 15 year-old that's been answered ten thousand times go on with not even a slap on the wrist.

I don't read a single thread I search for if it's after '06.

Words from the wise haha, that just flowed. :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back