The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

What spoiler is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nope, it's the Wings West 3 piece. It may look good from the side but when you're behind, it looks off.

Looks retarded to me.

High rise or winless FTW

Nope, it's the Wings West 3 piece. It may look good from the side but when you're behind, it looks off.
Thanks for the replies I wasn't looking into getting I just though it was interesting. I agree it doesn't look too good. If it looked more like the turbo spoiler with the led in it I would like it a lot more but the side pieces ruin it for me.

Someone probably wasn't happy with the size of the OEM wing, and R&D went through making a production of a larger version. I can't imagine it ever being successful as I've only seen less than a handful with one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back