The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

what size fuel line feed & return for E85?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_HEATH

10+ Year Contributor
May 30, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
Im going to be switching fuel from VP Q16 ($15 a gallon) to E85, what size fuel lines do I need?

Currently I have a buschur 20G with nitrous 100shot, and Im going to be upgrading to a FP3794 by the summer.

I have FIC 750cc injectors, stock rail, aeromotive A1000-6 ADJ FPR, walbro 255 and rewire mod.

I just got an aeromotive fuel filter (100 micron), 15 ft of -8 & -6 line, Im going to get either a magnus (-10) fuel rail or an aeromotive fuel rail, FIC 2150cc's, fullblown dual pump hanger and I have an extra walbro 255.

Do I need a -10 feed? or would a -8 be enough? Also with the return, -6 or -8?

My goal is to be able to run low 9's maybe high 8's in the quarter mile eventually. So I'd like to go ahead and get my fuel system done right the first time.

Thanks for any input from ones that know from experience.

-8 feed is plenty and -6 return will be fine as well. People needing -10 feed and -8 return are usually running straight methanol or extremely high levels of boost (Shep/Rau). I'm right around 600whp with my car and I have no issues with my fuel system. (-8/-6) Also, for the fullblown hanger... They are very nice, but you can build your own for 1/10 of the price.. Just something to ponder.

Theres a local evo that just made 860awhp on the FP3794

Was using -8an feed and stock return

Dual Walbro Intank setup and ID2000s
He's using (1) Walbro 400lph and (1) Walbro 255

E100 Fuel ;)

Thanks for the info fellas!

I'll be keeping the -8 & -6 line I have then.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back