The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What price

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannabeGST

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 12, 2003
West Chester, Ohio
I'm really close to gettin my dsm but now here's the question i found a 1996 black gsx with 74,000 miles with the 1999 body conversion and 17" wheels it also has a road race engineering uicp with a greddy type-s bov and also a greddy trubo timer and a HKS boost controller and also all the greddy guages and also a 16g turbo ported and a ported 02 housing. He's asking 11 for it and i need to get him down on price. What do you guys think a good price would be :dsm:

if you wanan be an ass...ahbout 9......if your generoius about 10

kbb says its worth about 6800 stock, but we all know how kbb rips ya off like all the dealerships. i would say 9000, 9500 at the most, good luck, if ya get it we need pics

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back